No. 1 Ohio State Survives Northwester...

No. 1 Ohio State Survives Northwestern In OT | WBNS-10TV, Central Ohio News

There are 10 comments on the 10TV WBNS story from Mar 11, 2011, titled No. 1 Ohio State Survives Northwestern In OT | WBNS-10TV, Central Ohio News. In it, 10TV WBNS reports that:

Jared Sullinger had 20 points and 18 rebounds to help No. 1 Ohio State beat Northwestern 67-61 in overtime on Friday in the Big Ten tournament quarterfinals.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 10TV WBNS.

Andy

Granville, OH

#1 Mar 11, 2011
Yes!!!!!!We survived again!Too bad it had to go into overtime:( GOOD LUCK IN THE NEXT ROUND BUCKEYES!
OH I OWE

Columbus, OH

#2 Mar 11, 2011
that was the worst performance and Sullinger had 4 points and 16 free throws. The ref had a record breaking day the only way he could have helped more is if he was feeding him the ball in the post. Then again he wouldnt have made it
Sparkles

Blacklick, OH

#3 Mar 11, 2011
Actually, the Bucks won the game before overtime. The ref made a bad call by allowing Northwestern's three pointer to count even though the shot clock had expired. The Bucks would have had the lead and win if not for that bad call.
OH I OWE wrote:
that was the worst performance and Sullinger had 4 points and 16 free throws. The ref had a record breaking day the only way he could have helped more is if he was feeding him the ball in the post. Then again he wouldnt have made it
WSG

Zanesville, OH

#4 Mar 11, 2011
Hopefully, they got the bad game out of the way and will come out hot tomorrow!

Since: Feb 10

Witness Protection Program

#5 Mar 11, 2011
OH I OWE wrote:
I disagree with your statement. I don't think they looked that bad. It is hard to defend the Princeton offense. It is used by inferior athletic teams to try and wear down their athletically superior opponent by constantly passing and running the clock down to keep the score low. Also keeping the opponent playing constant defense. The game had the same outcome the last time they played Northwestern. Personally I think this is a BS type offense and Carmody is a BS type coach.
OSU1972

Loveland, OH

#6 Mar 11, 2011
Hope we have different refs tomorrow, with any luck we'll have a few that aren't biased. Our buckeyes better step it up too, they didn't look so good today. Let's go BUCKS! Beat that team up north.
BUCKEYE300

Bellefontaine, OH

#7 Mar 11, 2011
OH I OWE wrote:
What game were you watching? In the game that I was watching, he had twenty points and eight-teen rebounds.
tharvey

Dublin, OH

#8 Mar 11, 2011
Wow! Some of these negative comments are amazing. Folks OSU is THE NUMBER ONE team in the country!!! It doesn't take much to inspire the anti-OSU boo birds. You'd think the Bucks lost this game. No wonder Herbstreit moved his family out of UA to Nashville. It's just a GAME and our local University is pretty darn good at it. Why does imperfection seem to rouse the ire of so called "fans"? They'd die from a heart attack if they lived in Bloomington or Evanston.
brian

Galena, OH

#10 Mar 12, 2011
The Buckeyes will have to play better today. Michigan is playing good basketball now. It should be a good game.
Aunt Bea

Minford, OH

#11 Mar 12, 2011
BUCKEYE300 wrote:
<quoted text>
What game were you watching? In the game that I was watching, he had twenty points and eight-teen rebounds.
Sorry, you misread the comment. He did have 20 points.....16 freethrows and 4 points for baskets. No mention was made about rebounds.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Northwestern Wildcats NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News College basketball roundup: Northwestern cashes... (Jan '14) Jan '14 LTW 2
News Bob Hunter commentary: Patience, persistence pa... (Mar '11) Mar '11 Buckeye Knight 8
News Men's basketball: Ohio State survives in OT aga... (Mar '11) Mar '11 Go Bucks 31
News Northwestern gets shot at OSU | BuckeyeXtra (Mar '11) Mar '11 Ehh 5
News Big Ten tournament: Gophers lose to Northwester... (Mar '11) Mar '11 Livinn Woodbury 24
News Men's basketball: OSU Insider | BuckeyeXtra (Mar '11) Mar '11 Mike in Raleigh 18
News Men's basketball | Ohio State 58, Northwestern ... (Jan '11) Feb '11 BHints 106