Coach Tim Brewster's seat gets hotter after another ugly Gophers loss

There are 11 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Sep 25, 2010, titled Coach Tim Brewster's seat gets hotter after another ugly Gophers loss. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Tim Brewster was asked during fall camp if he felt the harsh criticism being directed at him was warranted going into his fourth season as the University of Minnesota's football coach.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

First Prev
of 11
Next Last
Anonymous

Ann Arbor, MI

#205 Oct 2, 2010
Maybe Minnesota should be relagated to the MAC, but wait even those teams (NIU) would have their way with the Gophers!

Couldn't even beat S. Dakota, barely beat MTSU and lose at home to NIU. Nothing is as pathetic as that!
Holy Shiite

Barron, WI

#206 Oct 2, 2010
You guys are misreading the article. His seat is getting hotter because he was lighting his farts again, at the post-game party. Dude! Refries make excellent lighter fluid!
Turk

Minneapolis, MN

#207 Oct 2, 2010
We were told IF they got a new stadium they would win!!

What gives?

Since: Sep 08

Lakeville, MN

#208 Oct 2, 2010
it used to be an embarassment to lose to northwestern, now its expected
Anonymous

Ann Arbor, MI

#209 Oct 3, 2010
Keep Tim Brewster, that's all I'll say.............
Yoda

Barron, WI

#210 Oct 3, 2010
oxboro wrote:
Northwestern has improved. That has to be recognized.

Lakeville, MN

#211 Oct 3, 2010
Yoda wrote:
<quoted text>
Northwestern has improved. That has to be recognized.
ok, i agree the Brewster is doing a great job, the program is so far ahead of where it was, we are going to the rose bowl next year, the following year we will be playing for the national championship.i could go on and on but my corpuscles are a jumping now
sorb

Minneapolis, MN

#212 Oct 3, 2010
oxboro wrote:
What happened last year?
Holy Shiite

Barron, WI

#213 Oct 3, 2010
oxboro wrote:
<quoted text>
ok, i agree the Brewster is doing a great job, the program is so far ahead of where it was, we are going to the rose bowl next year, the following year we will be playing for the national championship.i could go on and on but my corpuscles are a jumping now
No, the Brew and his crew still suck, but Northwestern has improved.
Yoda

Barron, WI

#214 Oct 3, 2010
I couldn't have said it better myself, H.S.

Lakeville, MN

#215 Oct 3, 2010
sorb wrote:
<quoted text>
What happened last year?
what happened last year? Let me guess. did you get held back in school another year?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Northern Illinois University NCAA Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Vikings Draft Targets: Jimmie Ward Visits (Apr '14) Apr '14 Laughing Bear Fan 6
News The Hype Train vol 1-- NIU's Jimmie Ward (Jan '14) Jan '14 viking nation 1
News Ranking the Best Mid-American Conference Footba... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Brenda 1
News Ranking the Best Mid-American Conference Footba... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Brenda 1
News Heisman: Winston, Manziel, Lynch among 6 finalists (Dec '13) Dec '13 I THOT THE HEISMAN 1
News NIU passes Fresno St in BCS standings; Ohio St 3rd (Nov '13) Dec '13 Janitor 3
News No. 18 N Illinois beats W Michigan 33-14 (Nov '13) Nov '13 enroh45 1
More from around the web