Ceyanes becomes Mexia ISD Lone Finalist

Ceyanes becomes Mexia ISD Lone Finalist

There are 4 comments on the Mexia Daily News story from Jun 3, 2008, titled Ceyanes becomes Mexia ISD Lone Finalist. In it, Mexia Daily News reports that:

Dr. Jason Ceyanes' last name has a fine ring to it. It's pronounced "say honest." Wednesday night at the sixth and final called meeting of the Superintendent search series, the Mexia School Board voted ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Mexia Daily News.

good riddens Ceyanes

United States

#1 Sep 2, 2008
Mexia is a fool to hire Ceyanes without doing a thorough back ground check and interviewing residents of his former school districts. The girls think he is creepy weird. He is a narcissist! Sorry for Mexia ISD you have no clue what you just hired
MISD Employee

Temple, TX

#2 Feb 26, 2009
Fool would be an understatement! HELP!!!!!!!!!!
thanks from lindsay

Muenster, TX

#3 Mar 19, 2009
So.......the doctor has worn out another welcome? Suprise Suprise Suprise! You would think with the technology people have today schools would see all the garbage he brings with him and the chaos he creates just to get his name in the paper.

Folks...this opinion is........the man is evil, he is a cancer, he will do anything to your children to further his cause to be in the news. and he will be ruining another school soon...as soon as he gets booted from Mexia. To hear he is now in Austin in front of a crowd is no suprise. I would not doubt he is filming his speeches to watch himself at home.
Correct Pronunciation

Temple, TX

#4 Mar 30, 2010
"Say Honest" my ass! "Say Hypocrite" is more like it. If he doesn't get what he wants or it's not what he likes, he'll alter it, delete it, tamper with it, fabricate, or threaten someone to lie for him if need be. That was the case here at Argyle and I'm sure Mexia will see it before it's all over with.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of North Texas NCAA Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Saints Add Veteran LB Craig Robertson, Re-sign ... (Mar '16) Mar '16 dom 1
News Conference USA media day primer (Jul '13) Jul '13 I Think 2
News What they're saying: Tom Gores says Pistons nee... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Umberto Menghi 1
News Jackson State Struggles in 83-65 Loss To North ... (Dec '12) Dec '12 Bballstar 1
News Indiana scores final 21 points, loses to North ... (Sep '11) Sep '11 T-Town Clown 1
News Men's basketball: Stunned UNT awaits fate (Apr '11) Apr '11 DeDe lol 1
News Todd Dodge exits as head football coach at UNT (Oct '10) Oct '10 Brian Beckwith 2
More from around the web