John Tyler Scores Thrilling Win Over ...

John Tyler Scores Thrilling Win Over Wichita Falls Rider

There are 1 comment on the Tyler Morning Telegraph story from Sep 22, 2008, titled John Tyler Scores Thrilling Win Over Wichita Falls Rider. In it, Tyler Morning Telegraph reports that:

JOHN TYLER QUARTERBACK Jeremy Johnson completes a pass to teammate Dominic Ward during the Lions game with Wichita Falls Rider Friday at Trinity Mother Frances Rose Stadium.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Tyler Morning Telegraph.

Dominic Ward

Tyler, TX

#1 Apr 22, 2009
That was a very very GOOD game peoples even started to ( WALK ) out but every body just had to keep fighting and working thin that BIG BIG play HIT

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Texas Mean Green NCAA Football Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Saints Add Veteran LB Craig Robertson, Re-sign ... (Mar '16) Mar '16 dom 1
News Conference USA media day primer (Jul '13) Jul '13 I Think 2
News Indiana scores final 21 points, loses to North ... (Sep '11) Sep '11 T-Town Clown 1
News Todd Dodge exits as head football coach at UNT (Oct '10) Oct '10 Brian Beckwith 2
News No. 6 Mary Hardin-Baylor wins 43-31, TLU prevails (Sep '10) Sep '10 kimberolyo 2
News Tigers open against Mean Green (Sep '10) Sep '10 clepson hater 1
News Ceyanes becomes Mexia ISD Lone Finalist (Sep '08) Mar '10 Correct Pronuncia... 4
More from around the web