Virginia beats North Carolina 16-3

Mikell Simpson ran for the game-clinching touchdown in the fourth quarter while Virginia's defense turned in a dominating performance to beat North Carolina 16-3 on Saturday. Full Story
Lets Hear it Whiners

Orange, VA

#1 Oct 4, 2009
Ok I guess the chant will change from "Groh must go" to "No Way Groh must stay". The sad thing is that with Uva's sucky start they can actually get their act together in the ACC, win enough games in conference to get to the ACC Championship game, get lucky and win that and still make it to a BCS bowl game. It can really happen.......NAAAAH!
Just like Cav Man you gotta get back up and get right back on the horse.
Doby

Charlottesville, VA

#2 Oct 4, 2009
Since Virginia plays Indiana next week, for two weeks at least, they will have a perfect record in the ACC. Let's just enjoy it for awhile and see what happens. All sports are very fickle, you never know what will happen.
Lucky

Charlottesville, VA

#3 Oct 4, 2009
I say they might win two more games Duke and maybe Maryland.
thinking free

Charlottesville, VA

#4 Oct 4, 2009
Just like the old song, Why do you build me up,
Buttercup baby just to let

me down.
Raymond

Charlottesville, VA

#5 Oct 5, 2009
Lucky wrote:
I say they might win two more games Duke and maybe Maryland.
Don't be so sure about Duke. They played the almighty Hokies tough and probably put some fear into many a Hokie heart.
Littlepaige

Bassett, VA

#6 Oct 5, 2009
Since UVA has won a game, I will be raising ticket prices to bring them in line with the other powerhouses of college football...I told you we are awesome and we deserve it! I just gave Al Grohss a 50 year contract extension, too

Since: Jun 09

Charlottesville, VA

#7 Oct 5, 2009
Lets Hear it Whiners wrote:
Ok I guess the chant will change from "Groh must go" to "No Way Groh must stay". The sad thing is that with Uva's sucky start they can actually get their act together in the ACC, win enough games in conference to get to the ACC Championship game, get lucky and win that and still make it to a BCS bowl game. It can really happen.......NAAAAH!
Just like Cav Man you gotta get back up and get right back on the horse.
Actually that's not Cav Man on the horse. He's a Cavalier.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of North Carolina NCAA Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UNC Game Watch Sep '14 MattWright 1
Voter Integrity Director: Rolls Filled With Ill... Sep '14 Jay DeLancy 1
This Will Go Down On Your Permanent Record (Apr '14) Jun '14 IdeasandTruth 3
James Daye Sports Commentary (Mar '14) Mar '14 IdeasandTruth 1
Does Milwaukee have what it takes to beat 'Nova? (Mar '14) Mar '14 shamiyah 1
In North Carolina coal ash spill case, feds eye... (Feb '14) Feb '14 HeavensToMergatroid 1
Where to Watch Duke Blue Devils vs. North Carol... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Thurman 1

University of North Carolina NCAA People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE