Best government will always be the most open one

The annual observance of Sunshine Week has rolled around again, and its importance is greater than ever. Full Story
alekas

Elmhurst, IL

#1 Mar 19, 2009
when exactly has NC had a govt that was either open or best? Given this state's consistent and continued growth, its standing in those 'best places' lists, and the type of industries that it has attracted, the level of mismanagement evident at the state level is astounding.

This state's recent budgetary history is a monument to govt run amok. That the state went begging for federal 'stimulus' money in order to plug a hole of its own making is a testament to the incompetence of its elected and appointed officials. Few states have managed to do so little with so much.

Since: Feb 09

Asheville, NC

#2 Mar 19, 2009
alekas wrote:
Few states have managed to do so little with so much.
I'll save that, and will use it with your permission. What an accurate observation.
alekas

Elmhurst, IL

#3 Mar 19, 2009
BillyGoatGruff wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll save that, and will use it with your permission. What an accurate observation.
by all means -

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of North Carolina NCAA Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Voter Integrity Director: Rolls Filled With Ill... Sep 9 Jay DeLancy 1
This Will Go Down On Your Permanent Record Jun '14 IdeasandTruth 3
James Daye Sports Commentary (Mar '14) Mar '14 IdeasandTruth 1
Does Milwaukee have what it takes to beat 'Nova? (Mar '14) Mar '14 shamiyah 1
In North Carolina coal ash spill case, feds eye... (Feb '14) Feb '14 HeavensToMergatroid 1
Where to Watch Duke Blue Devils vs. North Carol... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Thurman 1
Happy Halloween in the ACC (Oct '13) Oct '13 FanTapSports ACC 1
•••
•••

University of North Carolina NCAA People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••