Roy Williams overrated? He's the best coach ever at North Carolina

Aug 9, 2012 Full story: Sporting News

Of all the people who are going to really dislike this column, the one who might surprise you the most is Roy Williams.

Full Story
Tony Mitchell

Statesville, NC

#1 Aug 10, 2012
As a Dean Smith fan it hurts to read this. I have to admit a valid arguement, backed by facts, is hard to ignore. NOBODY is ever going to be Dean as nobody is going to be Roy. Together they make an incredible CAROLINA family dynasty. Thats all that matters. GO HEELS!!
The End is near

Stanford, KY

#2 Sep 23, 2012
He is the best at getting his players into no-show courses at UNC. Academic fraud at it's best!
Anonymous

La Habra, CA

#3 Oct 17, 2012
He may be a good coach. But he can't speak English at a 3rd grade level. I just saw him on ESPN and he doesn'ty know how to use reflexive pronouns.

Pretty sad, that a coach at a major university doesn't know how to speak properly.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of North Carolina NCAA Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UNC Game Watch Sep '14 MattWright 1
Voter Integrity Director: Rolls Filled With Ill... Sep '14 Jay DeLancy 1
This Will Go Down On Your Permanent Record (Apr '14) Jun '14 IdeasandTruth 3
James Daye Sports Commentary (Mar '14) Mar '14 IdeasandTruth 1
Does Milwaukee have what it takes to beat 'Nova? (Mar '14) Mar '14 shamiyah 1
In North Carolina coal ash spill case, feds eye... (Feb '14) Feb '14 HeavensToMergatroid 1
Where to Watch Duke Blue Devils vs. North Carol... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Thurman 1
More from around the web