Jordan, Robinson, Stockton among 5 elected to Hall

It was only a matter of time, and now Michael Jordan is in the Hall of Fame. Jordan was elected to the class of 2009 Monday with David Robinson , John Stockton , Utah Jazz coach Jerry Sloan and Rutgers women's coach C. Vivian Stringer. Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Aug 08

El Paso, TX

#44 Apr 6, 2009
Blakhawkfan09 wrote:
I'm glad I was around to see "The Greatest Basketball Player of all time" along with "The Greatest Runniung Back of all time" Walter Payton. Two great role models of how pro athletes should be.
Didn't Emmitt Smith shatter Walter Peyton's record?

“FIRE CHILLY! FIRE CHILLY! ”

Since: Aug 08

Rensselaer

#45 Apr 7, 2009
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>what an ignorant post. magic johnson by far is the best point guard of all time. it's not even close. don't go by that assist record. magic helped win 5 titles. stockton had malone and couldn't win it. magic is the best. nuff said!
im not saying your wrong or anything, but magic johnson also had kareem abdul-jabbar. i think kareem was obviously better than the mail man. plus stockton played in the 90's which had the greatest franchise of the era in it. and please dont say the 90' were down in the nba.
I_M_RIGHT

United States

#46 Apr 8, 2009
Mgray wrote:
Loved Jordan on the court.........don't like him at all off the court.
100% agree!
UofA CATZ

Ashburn, VA

#47 Apr 9, 2009
Stockton was one of the best point guards I enjoyed watching play in the NBA. He was one of the players you hate to see him score against your team, especially playing against my Suns.

He was a great shooter & a big time play maker.
He Da Mang

United States

#48 Apr 10, 2009
UofA CATZ wrote:
Stockton was one of the best point guards I enjoyed watching play in the NBA. He was one of the players you hate to see him score against your team, especially playing against my Suns.
He was a great shooter & a big time play maker.
I gree 100% mang ...+

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of North Carolina NCAA Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UNC Game Watch Sep '14 MattWright 1
Voter Integrity Director: Rolls Filled With Ill... Sep '14 Jay DeLancy 1
This Will Go Down On Your Permanent Record (Apr '14) Jun '14 IdeasandTruth 3
James Daye Sports Commentary (Mar '14) Mar '14 IdeasandTruth 1
Does Milwaukee have what it takes to beat 'Nova? (Mar '14) Mar '14 shamiyah 1
In North Carolina coal ash spill case, feds eye... (Feb '14) Feb '14 HeavensToMergatroid 1
Where to Watch Duke Blue Devils vs. North Carol... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Thurman 1

University of North Carolina NCAA People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE