Dre's Dozen college basketball rankings

Dre's Dozen college basketball rankings

There are 5 comments on the The Morning Call story from Feb 23, 2009, titled Dre's Dozen college basketball rankings. In it, The Morning Call reports that:

1 seed in the NCAA Tournament . Power forward DeJuan Blair deserves a spot on the Associated Press All-America first team.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Morning Call.

John Anderson

Tallahassee, FL

#1 Feb 23, 2009
Maryland

ROTFLMAO
K-Dog

United States

#2 Feb 23, 2009
I think it's a little ridiculous to have Maryland at # 13. They did have a huge win but in reality they are still a bubble team and probably shouldn't even be ranked in the top 25 for that matter. Come on, look at their conference record. And no Marquette? Perhaps a little Acc biased?
Nova

United States

#3 Feb 23, 2009
Nova is overrated.
william

Keedysville, MD

#4 Feb 23, 2009
Apparently, Maryland gets a pass for their 29 point thrashing by Clemson.
van

Rosedale, MD

#5 Feb 24, 2009
maryland should not be up there

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of North Carolina NCAA Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Western Michigan heads to Illinois as a favorite (Sep '16) Mar '17 MakePhartce 105
News North Carolina Governor Who Signed Bathroom Bil... (Mar '17) Mar '17 Bath phart 2
News No. 5 North Carolina pulls away for 83-68 win o... (Nov '16) Nov '16 I love it 1
News Four Halton field lacrosse teams heading to OFSAA (May '16) May '16 predators still o... 1
News UNC pep band finds internet fame with dance-off (Mar '16) Mar '16 Abrahamanic Relig... 3
News UNC Basketball: What Tar Heels Must Prove in Fi... (Feb '15) Feb '15 tanya 1
News UNC Basketball: How Tar Heels Stack Up with the... (Dec '14) Dec '14 Repeatly 1
More from around the web