Daughter might be key to San Pedro killing case

Full story: Daily Breeze 61
Warm and fuzzy they were not. For a year, maybe more, North Carolina could feel this national championship coming. Full Story
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
pedro rich

Palos Verdes Peninsula, CA

#73 Feb 19, 2010
I grew up next door to Rufus and his Brother and Sister. He was a good kid who went bad. I know his Mother and knew his late Father. They were all good people. And yes, I've heard the stories about Rufus getting into drugs and crime, among other things. If Rufus killed this man Banes (and yes - it appears he did) he will most likely pay for the crime with his life or spend the rest of it in prison. And that's the way it should be.

There is no justification for murder no matter how you look at it. Somewhere in the future the entire story will come out. Until then, no one knows what really happened and why except Rufus and the late Robert Banes. Rufus will be judged and he will pay. I pray for the soul of Robert Banes. He did not deserve this no matter what he did to Rufus's daughter. Rufus will answer for his crime and will be judged by God. Count on it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of North Carolina NCAA Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UNC Basketball: What Tar Heels Must Prove in Fi... Feb 13 tanya 1
UNC Basketball: How Tar Heels Stack Up with the... Dec '14 Repeatly 1
UNC Game Watch Sep '14 MattWright 1
Voter Integrity Director: Rolls Filled With Ill... Sep '14 Jay DeLancy 1
This Will Go Down On Your Permanent Record (Apr '14) Jun '14 IdeasandTruth 3
James Daye Sports Commentary (Mar '14) Mar '14 IdeasandTruth 1
Does Milwaukee have what it takes to beat 'Nova? (Mar '14) Mar '14 shamiyah 1
More from around the web