Ellington knocking 'em down in NCAAs

CHAPEL HILL Wayne Ellington spent the first two months of the season trying to find his missing touch shooting for North Carolina. Full Story
EDogg

Cullowhee, NC

#1 Mar 26, 2009
I've felt all along that Ellington is the "X factor" for this team -- that missing piece in the last 3 years' tournament runs. If he keeps playing at this level, he could be the guy (ala Donald Williams in 1993) that pushes us over the top.

GO HEELS!!!
Heels Suck

Corolla, NC

#2 Mar 27, 2009
Why does Tyler Hansbrough like fat women?

Since: Mar 09

franklin,nc

#3 Mar 27, 2009
Heels Suck wrote:
Why does Tyler Hansbrough like fat women?
Im glad he likes your moma.
Heels Suck

Corolla, NC

#4 Mar 27, 2009
franklinative wrote:
<quoted text>Im glad he likes your moma.
If she was fat...but seriously he likes fat YOUNG women. Are all the Tarheels chubby chasers? I know some of them are gay. Most of them are stupid. I know they like sharing their girlfriends with each other. Very progressive uninersity.
Heels Suck

Corolla, NC

#5 Mar 27, 2009
That would be the way most of Heels say University...I be goin' to Uninersity uh Nawf Cahgalina.

Since: Mar 09

franklin,nc

#6 Mar 27, 2009
Ah the typical Dook fans after their team gets penis slapped like they did last night.They cry like babies!Come on,cry baby,cry!I guess ol coach K is out today trying to recruit some more ugly albinos for next year.Yall need to to do like your lacrosse team does to get a girlfriend.Go to the strip club and by you one for a night and share her.
Heels Suck

Corolla, NC

#7 Mar 27, 2009
Yeah! They are sore losers too. I love it that Henderson was so ineffective...I guess he didn't get a chance to punch someone. Coach Kryzeswdeidslieki will have to go to making commercials now. I guess this douchebag thinks I'm a Duke fan? I don't give a shit about any of this. Egotistical Roy has already recruited his dumb monkeys.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#8 Mar 27, 2009
Go Heels!!!!
Mike Litorus

Kitty Hawk, NC

#9 Mar 29, 2009
Heels losing again!
Yolanda

Charlotte, NC

#10 Mar 19, 2011
Mike Litorus for Kill Devil Hills must be a State or Wake fan. It's some misplaced anger definitely. UNC can't help it's a great school that has some great sport programs also.
Yolanda

Charlotte, NC

#11 Mar 19, 2011
I definitely meant *from.* Please don't excuse your typos as you trying to say that's how we would pronounce university because you can't type. I'm sure along with a lot of other things.
Nolan Williams

United States

#12 Mar 25, 2011
I'm glad Wayne didn't choke in 2009 like I did last night.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of North Carolina NCAA Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Voter Integrity Director: Rolls Filled With Ill... Sep 9 Jay DeLancy 1
This Will Go Down On Your Permanent Record Jun '14 IdeasandTruth 3
James Daye Sports Commentary (Mar '14) Mar '14 IdeasandTruth 1
Does Milwaukee have what it takes to beat 'Nova? (Mar '14) Mar '14 shamiyah 1
In North Carolina coal ash spill case, feds eye... (Feb '14) Feb '14 HeavensToMergatroid 1
Where to Watch Duke Blue Devils vs. North Carol... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Thurman 1
Happy Halloween in the ACC (Oct '13) Oct '13 FanTapSports ACC 1
•••
•••

University of North Carolina NCAA People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••