N. Babylon's Green finishes at UNC wi...

N. Babylon's Green finishes at UNC with title

There are 5 comments on the Newsday story from Apr 7, 2009, titled N. Babylon's Green finishes at UNC with title. In it, Newsday reports that:

DETROIT It wasn't exactly the way Danny Green wanted his college playing career to end, walking off the court at Ford Field with 1:41 to go after picking up his fifth foul.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

“Let's go Yankees”

Since: Jul 08

Long Island

#1 Apr 8, 2009
Congrats Danny! We're all very proud of your accomplishments throughout the years, and your natl championship
Snotsliver

Mineola, NY

#2 Apr 8, 2009
HarleyRyder wrote:
Congrats Danny! We're all very proud of your accomplishments throughout the years, and your natl championship
Yeah, I guess it's on to crime, drugs and prison now that he is out of the spot light.

“Let's go Yankees”

Since: Jul 08

Long Island

#3 Apr 8, 2009
Snotsliver wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I guess it's on to crime, drugs and prison now that he is out of the spot light.
He is graduating with a degree from UNC, so I doubt he'll be much competition to your source of income.
Snotsliver

Mineola, NY

#4 Apr 8, 2009
HarleyRyder wrote:
<quoted text>
He is graduating with a degree from UNC, so I doubt he'll be much competition to your source of income.
Yeah, a degree handed to him, which I am sure is in basket-weaving or Liberal arts..That will go far for him, I'm sure..I am still betting on felonies and drugs. I guess we will see who is right.

“Let's go Yankees”

Since: Jul 08

Long Island

#5 Apr 8, 2009
Snotsliver wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, a degree handed to him, which I am sure is in basket-weaving or Liberal arts..That will go far for him, I'm sure..I am still betting on felonies and drugs. I guess we will see who is right.
Even if he doesn't go to the NBA, which he may not, he can still earn an excellent living in the Raleigh-Durham area, simply because he helped win UNC the nat'l title.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of North Carolina NCAA Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Western Michigan heads to Illinois as a favorite (Sep '16) Mar '17 MakePhartce 105
News North Carolina Governor Who Signed Bathroom Bil... Mar '17 Bath phart 2
News No. 5 North Carolina pulls away for 83-68 win o... Nov '16 I love it 1
News Four Halton field lacrosse teams heading to OFSAA (May '16) May '16 predators still o... 1
News UNC pep band finds internet fame with dance-off (Mar '16) Mar '16 Abrahamanic Relig... 3
News UNC Basketball: What Tar Heels Must Prove in Fi... (Feb '15) Feb '15 tanya 1
News UNC Basketball: How Tar Heels Stack Up with the... (Dec '14) Dec '14 Repeatly 1
More from around the web