Sweet 16: It's Carolina's offense vs....

Sweet 16: It's Carolina's offense vs. Washington State's 'D' --...

There are 2 comments on the Newsday story from Mar 27, 2008, titled Sweet 16: It's Carolina's offense vs. Washington State's 'D' --.... In it, Newsday reports that:

About all the teams from North Carolina and Washington State have in common is a basketball and the two hours they will spend together tonight.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Michelle

Pullman, WA

#1 Mar 27, 2008
As a Cougar, I think it is my job to let you know that in the picture, it is not Caleb Forrest but, in fact, Robbie Cowgill. The number is there on the jersey. I believe our media guide should be correct...
Adam

Skykomish, WA

#2 Mar 27, 2008
Might want to do a little editing before you post a picture and caption. Since the man in your picture suffocating Harangody is not reserve forward Caleb Forrest, but the starting Power Forward for your Washington State Cougars, Robbie Cowgill!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Carolina Tar Heels Women's Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Western Michigan heads to Illinois as a favorite Dec 7 Go Blue Forever 59
News No. 5 North Carolina pulls away for 83-68 win o... Nov 19 I love it 1
News Four Halton field lacrosse teams heading to OFSAA (May '16) May '16 predators still o... 1
News UNC pep band finds internet fame with dance-off (Mar '16) Mar '16 Abrahamanic Relig... 3
News UNC Basketball: What Tar Heels Must Prove in Fi... (Feb '15) Feb '15 tanya 1
News UNC Basketball: How Tar Heels Stack Up with the... (Dec '14) Dec '14 Repeatly 1
News Does Milwaukee have what it takes to beat 'Nova? (Mar '14) Mar '14 shamiyah 1
More from around the web