Imus returns to radio with more apolo...

Imus returns to radio with more apologies

There are 1 comment on the Baltimore Sun story from Dec 4, 2007, titled Imus returns to radio with more apologies. In it, Baltimore Sun reports that:

Don Imus returned to the airwaves yesterday, eight months after he was fired for a racially charged remark about Rutgers' women's basketball team, and introduced a new cast that included two black comedians, ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Baltimore Sun.

Since: May 07

New York, NY

#1 Dec 4, 2007
Heard the Imus return listening on walkman outside Town Hall (not as Imus called it "Town Hall theater" -- my NYPD press ID not recognized by the Imusians. His remarks including mention of his meeting with the Rutgers women's basketball squad. Imus did NOT mention that New Jersey Governor Corzine, rushing to attend the meeting, was very seriously injured in an auto accident. Also heard Imus say he was now at a better radio station-- the one filled with conservative talkers Imus previously disdained and lampooned?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Orleans Privateers NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Aggies land point guard (May '11) May '11 Oops 20
News Pair of Division I guards transfer to EKU (Jun '10) Jun '10 Michael E 2
News University of New Orleans basketball team tries... (Dec '09) Dec '09 OldPrivateer 1
News Yep, LeBron drives fast down lane (Jan '08) Jan '08 PrizeCarVal 112
News Pat's Beside the Point: Yep, LeBron drives fast... (Jan '08) Jan '08 Paul in Kent 3
News No title (Jan '08) Jan '08 Suzanne 2
News Cavs offed by offense (Dec '07) Dec '07 Andy 10
More from around the web