Maria Conlon: Still A Winner -- Courant.com

The text message that lit up Diana Taurasi's cellphone after Game 1 of the WNBA Finals was from a trusted friend, one she has always counted on for frank analysis and advice. Read more
FREDDY KOOL

Palm Coast, FL

#1 Sep 25, 2007
FANTASTIC STORY ABOUT ONE OF OUR ALL TIME LOVELY LADY HUSKIES. GOOD LUCK MARIE!!!!!
I LUV YA!!!!!
Katie

United States

#3 Sep 26, 2007
Neat story. I was wondering what was up with Maria. It's good to see that she's moved on to a career that she enjoys, and congratulations to her on her upcoming nuptials!
Bill

Long Island City, NY

#4 Sep 26, 2007
Excellent article on an exceptional subject.
Abe

United States

#6 Sep 26, 2007
There was a recent column in Time Magazine about how fans don't care about athletes once they're no longer playing for 'their' team. Fortunately, the same can't be said about the UConn women's basketball fan base and its reporters. Thanks John, for giving us an update on Maria.
Just Stop It

Pleasanton, CA

#7 Sep 26, 2007
And did you see those legs...wow!
joan

Westerly, RI

#8 Sep 26, 2007
Very good article about a terrific young lady and all UConn fans wish her many happy, healthy years ahead.
tom ward

Winter Park, FL

#9 Sep 26, 2007
What a beautiful picture. Maria, what a joy to watch you play all those years. Always the best to you.
Michael Black

Warwick, RI

#10 Sep 26, 2007
Maria was a leader on the court, and in her personal life. I am sure this is not the last that we hear of her signifigant accomplishments.
Bob Stanley

Claremont, NH

#11 Sep 26, 2007
She makes all of us alumni proud.
dan

United States

#12 Sep 26, 2007
some lucky guy to get to play with those basketballs

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Orleans Privateers NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Aggies land point guard (May '11) May '11 Oops 20
News Pair of Division I guards transfer to EKU (Jun '10) Jun '10 Michael E 2
News University of New Orleans basketball team tries... (Dec '09) Dec '09 OldPrivateer 1
News Yep, LeBron drives fast down lane (Jan '08) Jan '08 PrizeCarVal 112
News Pat's Beside the Point: Yep, LeBron drives fast... (Jan '08) Jan '08 Paul in Kent 3
News No title (Jan '08) Jan '08 Suzanne 2
News Cavs offed by offense (Dec '07) Dec '07 Andy 10
More from around the web