BYU-New Mexico Preview

BYU-New Mexico Preview

There are 3 comments on the CBS SportsLine story from Nov 10, 2009, titled BYU-New Mexico Preview. In it, CBS SportsLine reports that:

Max Hall is more concerned about helping BYU win games than he is about breaking a school record.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS SportsLine.

MORGAN

State College, PA

#1 Nov 10, 2009
This girl (LAMBERT ON NEW MEXICO) really took it too far. I'm a soccer player and yes we do get aggressive and caught up in the game, but she PUNCHED a girl in the BACK! She also kicked a girls head, pulled a girl to the ground by the hair, tripped a girl, and kicked a girls torso repeatedly. She said something like "that was not in my character" or something; if you do it a bunch of times then it's who you are. She should be suspended indefinite.

two words; ANGER MANAGEMENT
Indian student

Euless, TX

#2 Nov 10, 2009
A restraining order was taken against Swarup Sengupta of new mexico state university/EastTexas Sate university for assaulting/harassing an Indian student.
Indian student

Euless, TX

#3 Nov 10, 2009
Swarup Sengupta is now almost 49 years old

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of New Mexico NCAA Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Mexico Sucks (Jan '07) Dec 5 Confused 362
News Giddens Leads New Mexico Over UNLV, 59-45 (Mar '08) Jul '15 Fartman 24
News Adult flag football league recruiting teams, pl... (Aug '07) Jul '14 Mark Martin 135
News Lobo guard back for conference play (Dec '13) Dec '13 BigHog 1
News New Mexico dominates New Mexico St. 66-17 (Nov '13) Nov '13 Marty 1
News New Mexico lands JuCo forward Deshawn Delaney (May '13) May '13 LoboNation505 1
News No. 15 New Mexico too much for Air Force with 8... (Feb '13) Feb '13 U take 5 Dollar 1
More from around the web