Lobo cornerback DeAndre Wright taken ...

Lobo cornerback DeAndre Wright taken in NFL draft

There are 4 comments on the KOB.com Eyewitness News 4 - New Mexico story from Apr 26, 2009, titled Lobo cornerback DeAndre Wright taken in NFL draft. In it, KOB.com Eyewitness News 4 - New Mexico reports that:

University of New Mexico cornerback DeAndre Wright was drafted in Sunday's NFL draft by the New York Giants.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KOB.com Eyewitness News 4 - New Mexico.

Concha Pena

Huntsville, AL

#1 Apr 26, 2009
This is better news than the Walsh 30seconds Mesa bodies found. Again forget turning that area into a Memorial site.
Rare Breed

Florence, AL

#2 Apr 27, 2009
Go Giants!!!!

“I ain't afraid of no ghosts.”

Since: Aug 08

Dear old mucky Drasnia

#3 Apr 27, 2009
Enjoy playing for the Jersey Giants. Good, solid team, even if they aren't the "winningest" team. Always used to like going to the games.
albuquerque

Albuquerque, NM

#4 Apr 27, 2009
Go DeAndre! I'll be watching for sure this fall!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of New Mexico NCAA Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Mexico Sucks (Jan '07) Nov 20 You racist pig 395
News Johnny Brown Added To Coaching Staff (Oct '07) Jul '17 Brown Pharts 3
News Giddens Leads New Mexico Over UNLV, 59-45 (Mar '08) Jul '15 Fartman 24
News Adult flag football league recruiting teams, pl... (Aug '07) Jul '14 Mark Martin 131
News Lobo guard back for conference play (Dec '13) Dec '13 BigHog 1
News New Mexico dominates New Mexico St. 66-17 (Nov '13) Nov '13 Marty 1
News New Mexico lands JuCo forward Deshawn Delaney (May '13) May '13 LoboNation505 1
More from around the web