Yoski Nakamura

Los Alamos, NM

#216 Jul 27, 2012
I was watching American Dad and laughed so hard at one of the puns.
You know what I hate about America?
New Mexico.....why do we need another one of those?

Pull up your damn jeans! You look pathetic and poor!
The Land Of Enchantment

Los Alamos, NM

#217 Jul 27, 2012
Because everywhere else is just TRASH

Its actually mid west and southern states that remind me of of the worst third world country you could ever imagine especially Texas its disgusting self centered self important self serving

this topic is STUPID

BY THE WAY TEXAS SUCKS IT SHOULD BE A WHOLE OTHER CUNTRY
WPWR

Albuquerque, NM

#218 Jul 27, 2012
These people are scum...Full body tatoos! Mexican hoochies! Ewwww
Old Fart in NM

Moriarty, NM

#220 Aug 24, 2012
I agree. Whites of which I am do appear to get treated with less respect. Here in Silver City most of the people in the stores and government services are of Hispanic decent. They always appear to frown when serving you and act like their doing you a favor just to get service. The cops here (State), act nice but later will find a reason to bust you while letting illegals go free. Illegals even get drivers licenses here. It is definitely a liberals haven. It is beautiful here and is also an open carry state which you just might need being so close to Obamao's open border.
joe

Albuquerque, NM

#221 Aug 30, 2012
Anger and rage wrote:
This is crap to find a group of college students cut down in the start of thier lives
by a bunch of 2 bit hispanic thugs its not just albuquerque or new mexico its our life as
americans being threatend!!!!!in every state and city when will this end!!!!
this i not racism this is protecting our own country.
those bastards were illegals and its only going to get worst!!!!!!
PUT UP A FUCKING WALL AND KEEP THESE FUCKING ILLEGAL GANGBANGING FUCKERS OUT OF OUR YARDS
WAKE UP AMERICA!!!! THESE PEOPLE ARE BREAKING OUR LAWS AND COMMITING CRIME AGAINEST ARE OWN KIND!!!!!!!!!THEY DESERVE THE BUSINESS END OF ANY RIFLE OR GUN IN THIS COUNTRY!!!!
KICK'EM OUT!!!!! CLEAN UP OUR TOWNS!!!!
BLACK,WHITE OR ASIAN WE ARE AMERICANS HERE
WE ARE HERE LEGALLY THEY DON'T EVEN DESERVE TO SIT IN OUR PRISONS!!!!!!
THIS IS WAR AMERICA NOT AGAINS ARABS BUT AGAINEST THE PEOPLE BRINGING THEIR HATE AND CRIME TO US THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!!!
kiss my vato irish ass
Moving

Albuquerque, NM

#222 Sep 2, 2012
Okay it's bad here.....racism from hispanic's with low self esteem being rude make's them feel better about themselves pathetic. You can't trust that many people to be honest in business here to them it's seem's like a natural thing if you can get away with it.... do it or your a fool. I don't know what it was like here year's ago they say it was better maybe... all I see is short fuses and people ready on a dime to be rude and mean so they'll feel better about life. So I'd say don't stay unless your hispanic and your familiar with getto style of life.
505mcasias

Roswell, NM

#223 Sep 28, 2012
I've lived in New Mexico my whole life, and I can tell you that it is horrible. I remember the first time I left the state and I couldn't believe what the "real" world was like. Anytime I pass through a ghetto in another state on foot. I roll my eyes, because it's just home sweet home. The young hispanics all listen to hip hop produced by African Americans, and then turn around and hate on them. What a bunch.
brown pride

Albuquerque, NM

#224 Sep 29, 2012
F****** stupid ignorant people computer gangsters say it to our faces if you have the balls you guys were born in either you folks came from England on a boat to now who's the immigrants now
I rep new mexico

United States

#225 Sep 30, 2012
This is for all of you that dont like it here. im sure nobody asked u to move here so why come here we hold down our own we dont beg for help from nobody we got to much pride thats why nm people dont give a fck what u haters got to say if u cant hang with the big dogs then go back to the pups because real nm people are here to stay . so fck what u got to say it dont mean shit and I bet u all dont go out in our streets talking shit like that because u all are to pussy to do so because u will get rolled up thats just the way it is here we hold our own and u dont like it . So on behalf of my nm people all we gotta say is fck you
Loserquerque anOld Mexico

Albuquerque, NM

#226 Oct 6, 2012
I'm glad to find this post from a native(Land of Entrapment) that has placed the truth about what going on. I'm not a native but have been here to longer. I hope you did get out of here. If they see have a bright personality and are successful the energy vampires will try to suck you dry. Please any and everyone most of the negative post are correct. It takes a special kind of person to stay here and ignore the ignorance in this place. And even if you don't have a great education common sense is just not used here.You have some nice people but most of the people can not be trusted. Corruption starts and stops with WE the people so anyone saying it's not that bad has blinder on. Hey, New Mexico. Keep pretending that nothings going on and don't change. Your dollars are flying right out of the door. I hope someone looking to move hear read these post. It has NOT gotten any better here. It was in the pit before the economy tanked. New Mexico is the 49th poorest state and constantly loosing jobs. Hence, the states surround this one is doing better. But what goes around comes area. It's a sport messing over people but to dense to see this place wasn't the best but will sink and it will not be easy to get out of the mess this state and the people of the state did not fight against and ignored for years. WAKE UP NEW MEXICO BEFORE IT'S TO LATE YOU ARE LOOSING BIG TIME!!!!!
Another poster I found interesting ( a stupid girl) talked about how people harassed her. Believe me, here in New Mexico they do it from child to senior citizens. It seem no one ever gets out of the high school mentally. Oh, I don't bother approaching them about (they're cowards)they play stupid. It's the entertainment of the day, month, year, decade( there's no else better to do for low self esteem people). I'm not one to use this word when it comes to a people but I have been; losers. There are a bunch of losers here. And I tired of hearing "It something you see in yourself." Or when you give critique(might I add they judge all the time-liar,fakes and phoneys) they say"you talking about yourself"No. I see rude and ignorant people that can't mind their own business. Oh,and by the way. The persons race means nothing( like some have stated) it's just a loser mentality through and through. Please just don't do it. Don't come here! And before anyone ask if I'm white..........I'm not.
Justin82

Santa Fe, NM

#227 Oct 21, 2012
Japan is dealing with the Fukushima disaster. Thousands upon thousands of people forced to leave their homes because of nuclear fallout. As much as my life sucks here, it doesn't even compare with what Japan is dealing with. Sometimes it helps to rant and rave, but nothing is permanent. Life is full of suffering. That's just the way it is. Let's learn how to be more understanding and compassionate. Let's not give in to fear-based racism and finger-pointing because that gets us nowhere. I am 30 years old and I've lived in NM my whole life. I hate it too at times, but there are some truly creative, caring people here who bite the bullet. You gotta be mentally tough to live in this place. It is the wild West, after all. I love you people. God bless.
none

Albuquerque, NM

#228 Nov 8, 2012
NMIH8U wrote:
P.S the white people are no better here as well they just think that have a right cuz there white and are in school .....avoid this hell hole at all cost it has nothing to do with race its all fuked here black white native mexican just goes to show how new mexicants really are...HYPOCRITES!!
Oh my goodness you hit the nail right on the head. The of the people here are screwed up regardless of the color. And yes! They are hyprocrites to the fullest degree.
none

Albuquerque, NM

#229 Nov 8, 2012
tinman wrote:
Yep it is quite simply a dump' harboring the lowest character of peoples. Call it culture if you choose, I call it pathetic. It's gonna take more than chile and the sandia's to make this pile pallateable. In the end it's the people that make N.M. so unbearable, I've tried but this aforementioned attitude of entitlement and desire to wallow in ones own ignorance digusts me to no end. Build a wall around it I say and then fill it with water. F-U Alburquerque
It is the people that make the place.It's something because no matter how hard you them they refuse to get it and the do have an entitlement attitude. Just keep driving through and do not stop. You might not see it at first but the nice attitude for the most part are phoney. Don't trust these people! Lowest character is correct. It's low in alot of other things too.
Land of EnTRAPment

United States

#230 Nov 16, 2012
Looks like NM is gonna lose the Spaceport unless the dumb beantards in the Legislature signs a bill to prevent unlimited frivolous lawsuits against manufacturers and suppliers of spaceship parts. The evil trial lawyers lobby wants to kill that industry too. GM also closed yet another ABQ plant which employed high-skilled workers.$219 million in NM taxpayer dollars down the drain with absolutely nothing to show. Now Texas and Florida are ready to pounce to steal away our space industry. Is it no wonder why NM is now the poorest state in the Union?

But hey! We got the Sandias & green Chile! Go back to wherever you came from, gringo!!! GO LOBOS!
pistol pete

Mesa, AZ

#231 Dec 15, 2012
Backwards racism is rampant here we all know what that means corrupt law meth heads everywhere nice land terrible awful mean stupid people no american ethics no good education check the ratings nmsu is a joke a big one sam steele never would gave started this university if he knew what it would become all theory no practice no freedom of thought or opinion without severe penalties don't attend during an election the profs practice facism for their canadates if I take a class subject matter is important not forcing me to vote their way through brainwashing and shaming facist pigs truly
pistol pete

Mesa, AZ

#232 Dec 15, 2012
The Land Of Enchantment wrote:
Because everywhere else is just TRASH
Its actually mid west and southern states that remind me of of the worst third world country you could ever imagine especially Texas its disgusting self centered self important self serving
this topic is STUPID
BY THE WAY TEXAS SUCKS IT SHOULD BE A WHOLE OTHER CUNTRY
just wait til they cut the power obviosly you have never been to a third world country ass nm is a child state it costs the us more than it brings in that's why its used to dump toxic waste from all 50 states its never been ranked better than 48th in education and according to the state gov over 70% of new mexicans are illiterate I'm new mexican we have to admit problems if we want them fixed beautiful land mostly terrible people
pistol pete

Mesa, AZ

#233 Dec 15, 2012
I rep new mexico wrote:
This is for all of you that dont like it here. im sure nobody asked u to move here so why come here we hold down our own we dont beg for help from nobody we got to much pride thats why nm people dont give a fck what u haters got to say if u cant hang with the big dogs then go back to the pups because real nm people are here to stay . so fck what u got to say it dont mean shit and I bet u all dont go out in our streets talking shit like that because u all are to pussy to do so because u will get rolled up thats just the way it is here we hold our own and u dont like it . So on behalf of my nm people all we gotta say is fck you
what you sir are a bitch I express opinion and no one has the wherewithall to argue back I'm from here and I've been in many fights we have problems here that others don't have big dog. I love nm there is always a fight to have I love a fight put that in your meth pipe and smoke it remember you're expressing opinion too in a safe way big man you should be euthanized dogg you're the problem punk bitch
pistol pete

Mesa, AZ

#234 Dec 15, 2012
brown pride wrote:
F****** stupid ignorant people computer gangsters say it to our faces if you have the balls you guys were born in either you folks came from England on a boat to now who's the immigrants now
ditto racist facist pig bet you don't know what that means shut up people read this and think all hispanics are brown pride don't forget pride is a fools fortress you're no better than the kkk or black panthers ignorance is bliss some things they say are true we have a lot to fix homes fucking moronadon
pistol pete

Mesa, AZ

#235 Dec 15, 2012
wtf are you talkn about wrote:
lmao, I think 90 percent of these comments are from nerdy white kids who got picked on in school. I'm white, haven't been in ABQ for long, but from what i see it's really not any different than any other state. I see a lot more job opportunities here, if you don't agree move to colorado.. No jobs and insanely high rent not to mention just as much if not more crime.
exept most of us can't read or write according to the nm dept of education exept for arkansas and southcarolina nm is the bottom of the barrel things will never get better unless we admit to our extreme shortcomings.

Since: Apr 10

Albuquerque, NM

#236 Dec 23, 2012
I love these comments! Those that complain, "New Mexico has backwards racism! Stupid Mexicans and their 'brown pride' and 'raza'" are the first to shout "White Power! We need to salvage the white race just like Hitler and the KKK would have wanted!" Oh the hypocrisy.

Anyways, I'm smarter than 95% of the entire nation of America, so I will explain New Mexico as I have lived here forever.

Yes, New Mexico has racists. So what? That's America; and its emphasis on strong 'cultural ties' and other nationalistic nonsense that is force-fed into our minds. It will never be resolved, and 'backwards' racism is no different than regular racism. They're both pretty stupid.

New Mexicans are also pretty stupid. That's because there's only 2 major cities with various small towns scattered around the state. Unless you're fortunate enough to go to Albuquerque Academy, Onate High School, La Cueva High School, or live in Taos, you're pretty much doomed intellectually. That's because of real estate taxes and its strong emphasis on school operations. Unless, of course, you go to college (allegedly). Also, New Mexico is driven by this fallacy of "stay with your culture ONLY." Such drivel leads to hatred of anybody who is not minority (or majority) which leads to further idioticy.

A common myth is New Mexico is a 'culture shock.' New Mexico is NOT a 'culture shock.' I repeat; New Mexico is NOT a 'culture shock.' That is a stupid observation and it needs to stop. First off, extreme dedication to 'culture' leads to extreme stupidity. Thus, you have comments ranging from, "Wow! I've never seen so many Hispanics showing their lively culture" -to- "Wow! Those Pueblo People sure are pretty cultural!" Anybody who spreads these lies are idiots (even those 'sociologists' with their phd's).

New Mexico only celebrates Hispanic and Indian Nation rituals, and the usual American traditions. That's not a 'culture shock.' If it were a true 'culture shock' All New Mexicans would be celebrating Hispanic, Indian, German, Russian, Yugoslavian, Thai, Australian, Canadian, Swedish, French, Brazilian, and every other countries' celebrations; and would also speak up to 10 different languages. The standard would not be English and Spanish with very little French. New Mexico would also be flooded with several people with different nationalities.

Furthermore, UNM would have several 'cultural stations' and not just a huge 'El Centro De La Raza' with a very tiny room dedicated to Pueblo Indians.

So again, New Mexico is NOT a culture shock. I hate hearing that non-sense.

Finally, New Mexico sucks because... Its just too small of a state! Albuquerque is the only major city to have fun, and even then its boring. The girls don't put out, the people are middle age, college students are boring, and people in Las Cruces go to El Paso, Texas to have fun! New Mexico is nice if you like very open scenery and ghost towns. I love driving in the open roads, and ghost towns because they provide more history than bastardized history at museums.

Its also pretty quiet depending on where you live, so its convenient for those who enjoy a slower pace in life. If you love the fast-paced bump-and-grind, then go live in New York or California.

I have summarized myths about New Mexico and explained why it sucks. I hope further comments are intelligent and logically sound rather than nationalistic based crap.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of New Mexico NCAA Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Adult flag football league recruiting teams, pl... (Aug '07) Jul '14 Mark Martin 135
News Lobo guard back for conference play (Dec '13) Dec '13 BigHog 1
News New Mexico dominates New Mexico St. 66-17 (Nov '13) Nov '13 Marty 1
News New Mexico lands JuCo forward Deshawn Delaney (May '13) May '13 LoboNation505 1
News No. 15 New Mexico too much for Air Force with 8... (Feb '13) Feb '13 U take 5 Dollar 1
News Williams scores 23 as New Mexico holds off Illi... (Nov '12) Nov '12 Patriot 1
News Lobos add Pancake (May '12) May '12 Gee 1
More from around the web