Former New Mexico State Aggie Chris Williams getting his feet w...

When Chris Williams got to Miami Dolphins camp, he found out that he had a lot of work in front of him. Full Story
Voice of Reason

Denver, CO

#1 May 28, 2009
You gotta be kidding me!?!?!?!??! "Former Aggie coach Hal Mumme — notorious for high-flying and high-scoring offenses" Why would any sane person even say that after how horrible NMSU was!!!! Oh he had a "basic philosophy, predicated on a handful of passing routes with minor adjustments" alright. That's why NMSU got smoked ALL THE TIME!!!! THE OTHER TEAM KNEW WHAT NMSU WAS GOING TO RUN!!!
pistol pete

Scottsdale, AZ

#2 May 28, 2009
Hey Voice of Reason---Shut Up! This article is about Chris Williams. Let it go.
Pee J

Kailua Kona, HI

#3 May 28, 2009
Voice of Reason wrote:
You gotta be kidding me!?!?!?!??! "Former Aggie coach Hal Mumme — notorious for high-flying and high-scoring offenses" Why would any sane person even say that after how horrible NMSU was!!!! Oh he had a "basic philosophy, predicated on a handful of passing routes with minor adjustments" alright. That's why NMSU got smoked ALL THE TIME!!!! THE OTHER TEAM KNEW WHAT NMSU WAS GOING TO RUN!!!
He must be talking about that invisible Aggie Air Raid thingy.
Home SuperBowl 2010

Atlanta, GA

#4 May 28, 2009
When Chris Williams got to Miami Dolphins camp, he found out that he had a lot of work in front of him to lower himself to the joke level of the rest of the training camp roster.

***** The JOKE BE FINS!*****
wsmrman

Flora Vista, NM

#5 Jun 1, 2009
Sure would be nice if people could have serious NFL football discussions without other people resorting to high school level retoric.

Chris Williams was signed by Miami because they saw something in him. If Parcels did not ok the signing it would not have happend. Chris got further than most college players and all the pros care about is production on the football field. Chris has the opportunity he sought and I am sure he will make the most of it. He has great speed and separation ability. It will serve him well whether he is returning kicks or running pass routes. Just ask the defensive backs who played against him who are now in the pros!
Home SuperBowl 2010

Atlanta, GA

#6 Jun 1, 2009
Like when they saw something in Henne but still went after Pennington and Pat White! No clue triflukta!

***** The JOKE BE FINS!*****
NME07

Albuquerque, NM

#7 Aug 20, 2009
Chris williams has the potential and heart of becoming a successful nfl player. He's got all the ingredients i've watched and played against him since high school and his greatness has not let up an inch. this kid is going to be fun to watch for years to come. Good luck Chris
ticatfan

Peterborough, Canada

#8 Sep 10, 2011
Williams is having a great rookie start in the cfl.Playing for the tiucats ,check it out on NFLnetwork.
Checkfarts

Katy, TX

#9 Sep 11, 2011
He must be good to have to play with the CFL...fart...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Mexico State University NCAA Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
San Jose State star's status unknown as Aggies ... (Jan '11) Jan 1 NW Bearcat 3
New Mexico State Football Preview (Jun '13) Jun '13 Kurt 1
College Football Lookahead: Nos. 111-115 (Jul '12) Jul '12 AGGIES08 1
Training for tomorrow: In offseason, Aggies wor... (Jul '12) Jul '12 AGGIES08 1
The NC-Double-Eh Schedule - Dec. 31 (Dec '11) Dec '11 Ol Spark 1
New Mexico State takes 48-45 win over Fresno State (Nov '11) Nov '11 jerry rodich 1
Recap: Hawaii vs. New Mexico St (Oct '11) Oct '11 jerry rodich 1
More from around the web