Aggies Drop Game One of WAC Tournamen...

Aggies Drop Game One of WAC Tournament 9-3 to Louisiana Tech; Play at Noon, Thursday

There are 4 comments on the Las Cruces Sun-News story from May 26, 2011, titled Aggies Drop Game One of WAC Tournament 9-3 to Louisiana Tech; Play at Noon, Thursday. In it, Las Cruces Sun-News reports that:

The No. 6 seed New Mexico State baseball team fell 9-3 to No. 3 seed Louisiana Tech in the first day of the Western Athletic Conference Tournament at Hohokam Stadium in Mesa, Ariz., Wednesday, May 25.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Las Cruces Sun-News.

DAWGFANG

Alamogordo, NM

#1 May 26, 2011
Aggies lose??? Didn't see that one coming.
Yeah I Got an Opinion

Phoenix, AZ

#2 May 26, 2011
Figured there would be one whining maggot comment.
3CVs

Las Cruces, NM

#3 May 26, 2011
Ouch!
P on U

Kihei, HI

#4 May 26, 2011
This loss is shocking to me because Queen Sam of bleed crimson said that there wasn't much difference between his beloved Aggies and the rest of the WAC teams.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Mexico State Aggies NCAA Football Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New Mexico State Football Preview (Jun '13) Jun '13 Kurt 1
News College Football Lookahead: Nos. 111-115 (Jul '12) Jul '12 AGGIES08 1
News Training for tomorrow: In offseason, Aggies wor... (Jul '12) Jul '12 AGGIES08 1
News Clay to visit Fresno State this weekend (Feb '12) Feb '12 orca 1
News New Mexico State takes 48-45 win over Fresno State (Nov '11) Nov '11 jerry rodich 1
News Recap: Hawaii vs. New Mexico St (Oct '11) Oct '11 jerry rodich 1
News Turner's become Aggies workhorse in recent weeks (Oct '11) Oct '11 jerry rodich 3
More from around the web