Davon House selected by Green Bay in ...

Davon House selected by Green Bay in fourth round of NFL Draft

There are 7 comments on the Las Cruces Sun-News story from Apr 30, 2011, titled Davon House selected by Green Bay in fourth round of NFL Draft. In it, Las Cruces Sun-News reports that:

Former New Mexico State Aggie cornerback Davon House was drafted by the Green Bay Packers in the fourth round of the NFL Draft.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Las Cruces Sun-News.

armondo

Las Cruces, NM

#1 Apr 30, 2011
He was at the Spring Game today signing autographs, hanging with his old teammates. I wish him all the best, do NMSU proud.
eric

Arpin, WI

#2 Apr 30, 2011
ive never seen him play,what can we expect? is he fast,athletic ect
palke

Muscle Shoals, AL

#3 May 1, 2011
eric wrote:
ive never seen him play,what can we expect? is he fast,athletic ect
He is fast, athletic, and isnt afraid of the big hit. One weakness I have noticed is that he tends to have problems with speedier WR's but I think that could be fixed with some good coaching. Sometimes doesnt show good recovery speed although he has good 40 time. He is also a threat to return any INT to the house since he returned close to 5 INT's for a TD while at NMSU. Great player and great value in the 4th round.
eric

Arpin, WI

#4 May 1, 2011
Thanks for the info! Sounds like a heck of a ballplayer!
Former Resident Pee J

Kihei, HI

#5 May 1, 2011
Actually eric he stinks and I doubt he will even make the team unless they need someone to carry the water bucket.
normallylikeyell ow

Hawk Run, PA

#6 May 4, 2011
The scouting report on him is pretty solid.
eric

Arpin, WI

#7 May 4, 2011
They def.needed a corner for depth especially if they want to move Woodson to SS.Tramon Williams and this kid with Sam Shields as a nickel back,that's not to bad and at least House can learn from a HOF for his rookie season

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Mexico State Aggies NCAA Football Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New Mexico State Football Preview (Jun '13) Jun '13 Kurt 1
News College Football Lookahead: Nos. 111-115 (Jul '12) Jul '12 AGGIES08 1
News Training for tomorrow: In offseason, Aggies wor... (Jul '12) Jul '12 AGGIES08 1
News Clay to visit Fresno State this weekend (Feb '12) Feb '12 orca 1
News New Mexico State takes 48-45 win over Fresno State (Nov '11) Nov '11 jerry rodich 1
News Recap: Hawaii vs. New Mexico St (Oct '11) Oct '11 jerry rodich 1
News Turner's become Aggies workhorse in recent weeks (Oct '11) Oct '11 jerry rodich 3
More from around the web