Bono

Seattle, WA

#1 Jan 28, 2007
YOU KNOW I WATCHED THE LAST GAME AGIANST FRESNO ON WAC TV AND IT WAS A GOOD GAME BUT WHAT IS UNR'S COACH THINKING PLAYING LOMABARDI. MY GOD SHE CANNOT HOLD ONTO THE BALL, SHOOT, DEFEND, BLOCK, SHE IS ALL OVER THE PLACE. SHE IS A SQUARE PEG TRYING TO FIT INTO A ROUND HOLE. COME ON COACH, WHAT IS THE BEEF BETWEEN PRESLAR. I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU WON'T PLAY YOUR BEST WHEN IT COUNTS THE MOST. KEEPING AN OAF LIKE LOMBARDI IN LONGER THAN MOST AND HAD NOTHING TO SHOW FOR IT, PLEASE. WHAT IS UP? YOU OBVIOUSLY WHERE YOUR EMOTIONS ON YOUR SLEEVE, BE THE BIGGER WOMAN AND START JESSICA. ARE YOU JEALOUS BECAUSE SHE HAS A PROMISING CAREER? REMEMBER THOSE WHO CANNOT DO, COACH!!!!! GET OVER YOURSELF. IT IS NOT ABOUT YOU. KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK JESS, I AM A HUGE FAN AND WILL FOLLOW YOU ANYWHERE. YOU EXEMPLIFY LEADERSHIP AND KINDNESS AND THAT IS MORE THAN WHAT SOME PEOPLE HAVE. YOU ARE LEAVING A GREAT LEGACY....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nevada Wolf Pack Women's Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Nevada coach Gervasoni resigns (Jul '08) Jul '08 Janice 1
News WAC basketball tournaments back in Reno in 2009-10 (Oct '07) Oct '07 Reno 1
News No. 7 Nevada outlasts No. 10 Creighton in OT (Mar '07) Mar '07 mike 1
News Pack women shred San Jose St. (Oct '06) Mar '07 confused 9
News Utah State Surprises Nevada in WAC Semis (Mar '07) Mar '07 mos 1
News Nevada women zone in for victory (Mar '07) Mar '07 tolduso 1
News No. 21 Nevada Rolls Over Idaho 81-55 (Jan '07) Jan '07 Asa Black 1
More from around the web