No. 6 Huskers look average vs run, but they'll be ready for Thomas with 'big boy' pads

Oct 4, 2010 Full story: KSWB-TV San Diego

Nebraska has allowed two 100-yard rushers in the first four games of the season.

Full Story
HornsUP

Austin, TX

#1 Oct 4, 2010
Is Nebraska playing Texas or Kansas State this week?... nah don't worry Huskies. Texas has already lost two games this year... Huskies are going to kick some... KState... Right?

It's going to be the biggest game in 13 years for the Huskies... I'm sorry.. I mean the Texas game is going to be your biggest game in 13 years... and Texas' biggest game in 4 weeks...

UR gonna kick some UT.... right?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nebraska Cornhuskers NCAA Football Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Patriots 'disappointed' after Dennard's arrest (Jul '13) Jul '13 Wanna know 8
Big Ten Football: Power Ranking B1G's Best 2013... (Feb '13) Feb '13 T-Town Clown 1
Capital One Bowl preview: For Dogs, it's 'where... (Dec '12) Dec '12 ART DECO MAN 2
Knevel is a Husker (Dec '12) Dec '12 Makaha 1
Dogs and Nebraska in Cap One Bowl (Dec '12) Dec '12 Matt from Columbus 1
Scott Dochterman wrote a new blog post: B1G Rew... (Nov '12) Nov '12 Dannawally 1
No. 25 Nebraska welcomes Idaho State to Lincoln (Sep '12) Sep '12 Matt from Columbus 1
More from around the web