Coaches Remember Marty Kranz

Coaches Remember Marty Kranz

There are 3 comments on the KELO-TV Sioux Falls story from Jul 17, 2008, titled Coaches Remember Marty Kranz. In it, KELO-TV Sioux Falls reports that:

A former South Dakota State University football star has died at just 24 years old.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KELO-TV Sioux Falls.

John

Pierre, SD

#1 Jul 30, 2008
krazy
Haliey

Rosalie, NE

#2 Aug 13, 2008
He was my PE teacher at Deuel Middle School...he has touched a lot of peoples lives including mine...Marty would always tell us to try our hardest and to do the best we could...He could alwaysw put a smile on my face and I am sure he put a smile on alot of other peoples faces to...He will always be remembered in my heart as he will in many others
Logan

Watertown, SD

#3 Oct 13, 2008
Marty was like the older brother I never had.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nebraska Cornhuskers NCAA Football Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Husker football preview: Player with the most t... (Jul '16) Jul '16 molespiker 1
News Riley starts Huskers job without Abdullah, Gregory (Dec '14) Dec '14 SFCRDF 1
News Patriots 'disappointed' after Dennard's arrest (Jul '13) Jul '13 Wanna know 8
News Big Ten Football: Power Ranking B1G's Best 2013... (Feb '13) Feb '13 T-Town Clown 1
News Capital One Bowl preview: For Dogs, it's 'where... (Dec '12) Dec '12 ART DECO MAN 2
News Knevel is a Husker (Dec '12) Dec '12 Makaha 1
News Dogs and Nebraska in Cap One Bowl (Dec '12) Dec '12 Matt from Columbus 1
More from around the web