Texas A&M Cheap Shot

There are 3 comments on the The Wizard of Odds story from Nov 21, 2010, titled Texas A&M Cheap Shot. In it, The Wizard of Odds reports that:

Watch Texas A&M defensive lineman Tony Jerod-Eddie grab the junk of Nebraska tight end Ben Cotton after Cotton recovered a Cornhusker fumble in the first quarter.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Wizard of Odds.

San Diego, CA

#1 Nov 21, 2010
Shame on the Big 12 Official in the game. They did not do there jobs. This was the worst officiating of a game I have seen in years. It is very clear from replays that they was calling very bad calls are what every you may make of it. Texas A&M did play well, and Nebraska struggled on Offense but bad officiating was very evident.

Omaha, NE

#2 Nov 21, 2010
Where is the integrity of the officials in the Big 12. Whether they like NE leaving or not, you are called to a higher call. You call the game as it is. As another conference watching all this unfold against NE this year, why would any conference choose to play a Big 12 team with what happening with the officials this year. It is a shame if the Big 12 does not act on the integrity of what is happening here. Last night was disgusting. The officials should be stripped from officiating any games in the future. It is interesting that it happened to be the same crew that officiated the NE -- Texas game where NE lost as well. Think there is any similarities?
If I was a betting man, I would bet the farm that NE will not win the Big 12 championship again this year. We saw how it was fixed last year.

“The Captain Has Been Drinking!”

Since: Sep 10

#3 Dec 21, 2010
Yes, all football game losses are a result of corrupt officials.

Get over it, losers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nebraska Cornhuskers NCAA Football Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Run First (Sep '17) Sep '17 Molespiker 1
News Huskers football community reacts to firing of ... (Sep '17) Sep '17 WePhart 2
News Husker football preview: Player with the most t... (Jul '16) Jul '16 molespiker 1
News Riley starts Huskers job without Abdullah, Gregory (Dec '14) Dec '14 SFCRDF 1
News Patriots 'disappointed' after Dennard's arrest (Jul '13) Jul '13 Wanna know 8
News Big Ten Football: Power Ranking B1G's Best 2013... (Feb '13) Feb '13 T-Town Clown 1
News Capital One Bowl preview: For Dogs, it's 'where... (Dec '12) Dec '12 ART DECO MAN 2