for one Denver woman

There are 22 comments on the KUSA Denver story from Jul 7, 2007, titled for one Denver woman. In it, KUSA Denver reports that:

" Much has been made about the uniqueness of the date 7/7/07. After all, it is a phenomenon that only comes around once a century.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KUSA Denver.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“How Bout them Buckeyes?”

Since: Dec 06

Welcome to Buckeye City

#21 Jul 11, 2007
How is this Sports related?
kristen

Portland, TX

#22 Oct 8, 2008
Response: Do YOU realize just exactly what you said .... and where that puts YOU? Please don't come back to this site --- she - and we all deserve better than to hear your comments. I am sure you have someone/ others to "Vent Out With'?? If not, please don't come back here "-)
Redneck wrote:
<quoted text>Get a life loser...When you turn 100, maybe someone will give a ****, but then again, maybe not...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nebraska Cornhuskers NCAA Football Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Husker football preview: Player with the most t... (Jul '16) Jul '16 molespiker 1
News Riley starts Huskers job without Abdullah, Gregory (Dec '14) Dec '14 SFCRDF 1
News Patriots 'disappointed' after Dennard's arrest (Jul '13) Jul '13 Wanna know 8
News Big Ten Football: Power Ranking B1G's Best 2013... (Feb '13) Feb '13 T-Town Clown 1
News Capital One Bowl preview: For Dogs, it's 'where... (Dec '12) Dec '12 ART DECO MAN 2
News Knevel is a Husker (Dec '12) Dec '12 Makaha 1
News Dogs and Nebraska in Cap One Bowl (Dec '12) Dec '12 Matt from Columbus 1
More from around the web