Ducks shuck Huskers

There are 1 comment on the Oregonlive.com story from Dec 9, 2006, titled Ducks shuck Huskers. In it, Oregonlive.com reports that:

Oregon coach Ernie Kent said he wants his team to "become like a robot," which might not be the perfect description of this up-tempo group, but the Ducks do appear to be a smooth-running machine.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Oregonlive.com.

Rocco Danielovich

Portland, OR

#1 Dec 10, 2006
This is the team I've been waiting for. Its no accident there undefeated. I think Ernie Kents only problem will be if he over coaches. Talent can be a funny thing, polish it too much and the finnish rubs off. so far my compliments.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nebraska Cornhuskers NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New Year's Eve Men's Basketball Doubleheader (Dec '11) Dec '11 G-Man 1
News Husker hoops look to young players for next season (Apr '09) Jun '09 hooper d jone32 3
News Faris leads New Mexico over Nebraska 83-71 (Mar '09) Mar '09 brandon 18
News Faris has career night in Lobosa TM win over Co... (Mar '09) Mar '09 Notre Dame Fan 3
News Earmarks good for Nebraska Agriculture (Jul '08) Jul '08 JeB 1
News Column: BSU football team, fans want games in a... (Aug '07) Aug '07 Caponer 1
News Pavan named athlete of year (May '07) May '07 Reader 1
More from around the web