Husker hoops look to young players fo...

Husker hoops look to young players for next season

There are 3 comments on the Daily Nebraskan story from Mar 24, 2009, titled Husker hoops look to young players for next season. In it, Daily Nebraskan reports that:

Roburt Sallie set an NCAA Tournament record with 10 3-pointers, scoring 35 points during the first round of March Madness last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Nebraskan.

Elk Grove, CA

#1 Apr 17, 2009
roburt sallie is the best shooter i ever met in my life, he is a hard worker and it prove off for him, we going see more of that in the next 2 seasons..

Elk Grove, CA

#2 Apr 17, 2009
goooo sallie keep it up, its fun watching him play.. they neeed more of him on the team now that john left
hooper d jone32

Columbia, MO

#3 Jun 3, 2009
Im doing a paper for gogle-yye max on line so I need some facts for the sports section so is any one interested in a job paying 20000$ every 2 weeks!!!!!?????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nebraska Cornhuskers NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New Year's Eve Men's Basketball Doubleheader (Dec '11) Dec '11 G-Man 1
News Faris leads New Mexico over Nebraska 83-71 (Mar '09) Mar '09 brandon 18
News Faris has career night in Lobosa TM win over Co... (Mar '09) Mar '09 Notre Dame Fan 3
News Earmarks good for Nebraska Agriculture (Jul '08) Jul '08 JeB 1
News Column: BSU football team, fans want games in a... (Aug '07) Aug '07 Caponer 1
News Pavan named athlete of year (May '07) May '07 Reader 1
Nebraska Basketball (Feb '07) Feb '07 Bugyman01 1
More from around the web