BuckeyeXtra - The Columbus Dispatch :...

BuckeyeXtra - The Columbus Dispatch : Rolle's no-blitz decision...

There are 6 comments on the Columbus Dispatch story from Sep 6, 2009, titled BuckeyeXtra - The Columbus Dispatch : Rolle's no-blitz decision.... In it, Columbus Dispatch reports that:

There's a time to blitz and a time not to blitz, and junior linebacker Brian Rolle made the correct call yesterday in Ohio State's 31-27 win over Navy.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Columbus Dispatch.

typo

Curitiba, Brazil

#1 Sep 6, 2009
B-Rolle is going to be a bright star for the Buckeyes this year and next. Something special about that guy.
FLABUCK

Cambridge, MA

#3 Sep 6, 2009
tim tebow is god wrote:
PRYOR is ghettttttttttto! HOW EMBARRASING THAT EYE PAINT -THIS IS WHY WE MAKE FUN OF YOUR GARBAGE SCHOOL! People around the country are still laughing at you!
Is that the garbage school that has some of the best academic programs in the country? Or the school that has one of the most storied sports programs in the nation? We're used to people around the country making fun of us, we actually enjoy it because the schools that get bashed the most are the schools that are always doing well. The only difference between you and the rest of the people around the country that are laughing at us is that you take time out of your day to come onto our website to make your cheap comment...your name "tebow is god" is confusing...what happens when tebow leaves, then who is god??? At least we don't have to rely on one player to make a 4 year run putting our program near the top and then back to mediocrity...we will always have a great program. If you didn't know, OSU hasn't had a losing season since 1988, and has only had like 6 since the late 1800's. So to call the school garbage is just plain stupid which shows the world your intelligence level. Thank you.
FLABUCK

Cambridge, MA

#5 Sep 6, 2009
The old school smash mouth football is dead? What do you think the NFL is??? Wait until the run-n-gun offensive schools can't recruit because their players can't hang in the NFL. These guys need to be trained to play the smash mouth football you speak of, and play it in cold weather....this spread/fast players only type of football is a fad that won't last, trust me. Look at who won the super bowl last year...the Steelers play smash mouth football and won with defense, which is why they are super bowl champs.
Zoe Baird

Norristown, PA

#6 Sep 6, 2009
FLABUCK wrote:
The old school smash butt football is dead? The smell of a butt in your face, waiting for the snap, oh my Lions and Tigers and Bears Oh MY. Somewhere over the rainbow, bluebirds fly.
Thats more than I need to know.
FLABUCK

Cambridge, MA

#8 Sep 7, 2009
Tebow...like I said, the UF style of football has gotten them some success recently, and you do deserve credit as you have put out a great couple of seasons. But what happens when Tebow is gone? Back to battling in the middle of the SEC. Your comments of Tebow being a direct descendant of John the Baptist shows me that you are wrong in the head. Zoe Baird...I don't know where you pulled that quote from....I sure never wrote it.
Ghostryder

Columbus, OH

#9 Sep 7, 2009
Tebow is God?

Tell him that.

I bet he would rebuke you!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Naval Academy NCAA Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Fan conflicted about Ohio State-Navy matchup | ... (Nov '10) Oct '13 eli blazeff 4
News 2 of 3 ex-football players at Naval Academy to ... (Oct '13) Oct '13 tloughrey 2
News Bethune-Cookman football player arrested -- Cri... (Apr '08) Apr '13 Shane OConnor 11
News Notre Dame freshman Russell has aptitude and at... (Dec '12) Dec '12 BigDan 1
News Can LSU Defeat Alabama a Second Time? (Dec '11) Dec '11 aFatherofThree 32
News Nike crafts new outfit for Mids (Dec '11) Dec '11 Alexander MacKenzie 1
News East Carolina 17, Navy 7 (Oct '11) Oct '11 Footballfan 1
More from around the web