BuckeyeXtra - The Columbus Dispatch :...

BuckeyeXtra - The Columbus Dispatch : Too close for comfort

There are 42 comments on the Columbus Dispatch story from Sep 5, 2009, titled BuckeyeXtra - The Columbus Dispatch : Too close for comfort. In it, Columbus Dispatch reports that:

Brian Rolle intercepted a potential two-point conversion in the closing minutes and returned it for two points the other way, helping No.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Columbus Dispatch.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Brad

El Dorado Hills, CA

#42 Sep 6, 2009
Well the O-line will be the demise next Sat against USC. I see the score being USC 34 - OSU 19
True Fan

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#43 Sep 7, 2009
Wow, You know its always the same story every season everyone loves to hate one of the greatest teams of all time. To the USC fans I understand all of your points of view and regardless of all the trash talking I strongly respect your team as I should since USC is a lagaacy. That being said I think its a little early in the season to start trach talking everyone in your path. Now to the gator fans, really this talk is getting old before Tebow noone ever heard a peep from any of you. Yes you did dominate my buckeyes CONGRATULATIONS now move on. I live in FL now and am still a Buckeye fan and all I ever hear is gator fans saying I hate OSU and for what reason. You think were overated we have one of the winningest schedules of all time. What will you do and where will you hide when this well earned run for national championships is over. It will end so remember that with every stupid blog you put out there. BTW in Ohio we dont even know you gators disslike us infact most of them say there a very tough team when your teams name comes up. So get over yourselves.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Naval Academy NCAA Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Fan conflicted about Ohio State-Navy matchup | ... (Nov '10) Oct '13 eli blazeff 4
News 2 of 3 ex-football players at Naval Academy to ... (Oct '13) Oct '13 tloughrey 2
News Bethune-Cookman football player arrested -- Cri... (Apr '08) Apr '13 Shane OConnor 11
News Notre Dame freshman Russell has aptitude and at... (Dec '12) Dec '12 BigDan 1
News Can LSU Defeat Alabama a Second Time? (Dec '11) Dec '11 aFatherofThree 32
News Nike crafts new outfit for Mids (Dec '11) Dec '11 Alexander MacKenzie 1
News East Carolina 17, Navy 7 (Oct '11) Oct '11 Footballfan 1
More from around the web