NFL Draft 2011: Cincinnati Bengals Me...

NFL Draft 2011: Cincinnati Bengals Meeting with Navy Safety Wyatt Middleton

There are 1 comment on the Bleacher Report story from Apr 11, 2011, titled NFL Draft 2011: Cincinnati Bengals Meeting with Navy Safety Wyatt Middleton. In it, Bleacher Report reports that:

The Cincinnati Bengals, as well as all other teams, are working out players that may or may not be drafted at all, in hopes of finding a diamond in the rough.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Bleacher Report.

Batman

Kennesaw, GA

#1 Apr 19, 2011
Wyatt Middleton was the recipient of the Roger Starbuck Award; he was on the Ronnie Lott watch list and won the Army /Navy game MVP. He never missed a game his entire college career plays with passion and has a knack for getting to the ball. He is measured at 6 feet 2 inches and plays much bigger due his long arms and big hands. Thus so many forced fumble and strips. Wyatt is a hard hitter but can run with receivers being clocked by two NFL teams at just above a 4.5 forty time. He can also go vertical for a jump ball with the tall 6-4 6-5 receivers and strong enough to get physical with some of the strongest running backs in running downhill. If that is not a proto typical NFL safety of the future then how about this; Wyatt is receiving His degree is in Systems engineering and is headed to get his masters at MIT. That does not show poorly for the NFL image! And as far as bloodline Wyatt’s older sister was a 1st round draft pick in women’s professional softball after being a two division I all American. Wyatt’s older brother was drafted into the NFL 138th pick overall after being a two time college all American. He was selected ESPN special teams all conference his rookie year. Wyatt’s younger sister is a basketball and softball standout at Sewanee University of the south. WYATT MIDDLETON COULD EARN HIS PAY IN THE NFL AS A SPECIAL DEMON ALONE! The rest will be bonus for the smart NFL owner that picks him up. If you watch film on this young man you have seen it. Otherwise you can talk to any college coaching staff that played against him.“GO BENGALS”.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Naval Academy NCAA Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Fan conflicted about Ohio State-Navy matchup | ... (Nov '10) Oct '13 eli blazeff 4
News 2 of 3 ex-football players at Naval Academy to ... (Oct '13) Oct '13 tloughrey 2
News Bethune-Cookman football player arrested -- Cri... (Apr '08) Apr '13 Shane OConnor 11
News Notre Dame freshman Russell has aptitude and at... (Dec '12) Dec '12 BigDan 1
News Can LSU Defeat Alabama a Second Time? (Dec '11) Dec '11 aFatherofThree 32
News Nike crafts new outfit for Mids (Dec '11) Dec '11 Alexander MacKenzie 1
News East Carolina 17, Navy 7 (Oct '11) Oct '11 Footballfan 1
More from around the web