Navy wins at Notre Dame Stadium for s...

Navy wins at Notre Dame Stadium for second time in 3 tries, upsetting No. 19 Irish 23-21

There are 4 comments on the WXMI-TV Grand Rapids story from Nov 7, 2009, titled Navy wins at Notre Dame Stadium for second time in 3 tries, upsetting No. 19 Irish 23-21. In it, WXMI-TV Grand Rapids reports that:

Navy did it to Notre Dame again - and this loss to the Midshipmen is even more costly.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WXMI-TV Grand Rapids.

smitty

Ft Mitchell, KY

#1 Nov 7, 2009
Navy: "We will now consecrate the bond of obedience."
Notre Dame: "Thank you sir, may I have another?"

pathetic

“Get 'em Lou!!”

Since: Dec 06

Pasadena

#2 Nov 8, 2009
I've been on the Weis bandwagon and I've tried to support him all these years, but it is time.
You don't lose to Navy 2 home games in a row ever!
Sea Salt

Columbus, OH

#3 Nov 8, 2009
Don't be too harsh on ND... Navy is better than most teams in Big 10, Big 12, Pac 10 and others. They gave Ohio State all they wanted and OSU might end up as conference champs. They are no longer strangers to post season bowl games either. Their secret? Look at the success Bud Wilkinson had with the triple option, then perfect its execution. Defense? Fly after the ball. The Middies are for real.

Fly Navy!

“Get 'em Lou!!”

Since: Dec 06

Pasadena

#4 Dec 9, 2009
Sea Salt wrote:
Don't be too harsh on ND... Navy is better than most teams in Big 10, Big 12, Pac 10 and others. They gave Ohio State all they wanted and OSU might end up as conference champs. They are no longer strangers to post season bowl games either. Their secret? Look at the success Bud Wilkinson had with the triple option, then perfect its execution. Defense? Fly after the ball. The Middies are for real.
Fly Navy!
I completely agree.
Navy is not the cupcake that they once used to be.
That offense is hell to contain, just look at what Paul Johnson is doing with it now at Georgia Tech.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Naval Academy NCAA Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Fan conflicted about Ohio State-Navy matchup | ... (Nov '10) Oct '13 eli blazeff 4
News 2 of 3 ex-football players at Naval Academy to ... (Oct '13) Oct '13 tloughrey 2
News Bethune-Cookman football player arrested -- Cri... (Apr '08) Apr '13 Shane OConnor 11
News Notre Dame freshman Russell has aptitude and at... (Dec '12) Dec '12 BigDan 1
News Can LSU Defeat Alabama a Second Time? (Dec '11) Dec '11 aFatherofThree 32
News Nike crafts new outfit for Mids (Dec '11) Dec '11 Alexander MacKenzie 1
News East Carolina 17, Navy 7 (Oct '11) Oct '11 Footballfan 1