Navy on good run - Sports

Navy on good run - Sports

There are 4 comments on the Honolulu Star-Bulletin story from Dec 4, 2008, titled Navy on good run - Sports. In it, Honolulu Star-Bulletin reports that:

PHILADELPHIA>> The transition was smooth, and everything in Ken Niumatalolo's background made sure things stayed that way.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Honolulu Star-Bulletin.

Likaki

Hilo, HI

#1 Dec 4, 2008
Full steam ahead!Congrats on your first season Ken.Looking forward to next year and seeing you in action.God bless you and your ainga.
Great job

Salt Lake City, UT

#2 Dec 4, 2008
Ken you've done very, very well with Navy and we wish you and the team all the best! Way to make the people of Hawaii (especially your aiga in Laie) proud!
STUCK IN IRAQ

United States

#3 Dec 4, 2008
I remember catching a few of Kenny's tight spirals down in Halawa Housing when I was growing up.
I'm a Seargent in the Army now and i'll always cheer for Kenny, even if it's against the Army, I wish Kenny success in the future and hopefully he'll return to tell his story to the keiki of Halawa,Makalapa and the rest of the Island that with hard work,you can make your dreams come true.

Aloha/Talofa
alice

Honolulu, HI

#4 Dec 4, 2008
Ken is ok but we wish he had not joined up to fight for Bush's illegal invasions and imperial designs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Naval Academy NCAA Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Fan conflicted about Ohio State-Navy matchup | ... (Nov '10) Oct '13 eli blazeff 4
News 2 of 3 ex-football players at Naval Academy to ... (Oct '13) Oct '13 tloughrey 2
News Bethune-Cookman football player arrested -- Cri... (Apr '08) Apr '13 Shane OConnor 11
News Notre Dame freshman Russell has aptitude and at... (Dec '12) Dec '12 BigDan 1
News Can LSU Defeat Alabama a Second Time? (Dec '11) Dec '11 aFatherofThree 32
News Nike crafts new outfit for Mids (Dec '11) Dec '11 Alexander MacKenzie 1
News East Carolina 17, Navy 7 (Oct '11) Oct '11 Footballfan 1
More from around the web