BuckeyeXtra - The Columbus Dispatch :...

BuckeyeXtra - The Columbus Dispatch : OSU football: Sights set ...

There are 4 comments on the Columbus Dispatch story from Sep 1, 2009, titled BuckeyeXtra - The Columbus Dispatch : OSU football: Sights set .... In it, Columbus Dispatch reports that:

Maybe there's a brushfire flaming up at Michigan, with the recent allegations that coach Rich Rodriguez and his staff demanded overtime by their players as they work to rebound from a 3-9 season, but Ohio State coach Jim Tressel said that commotion has created no distraction for his football team.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Columbus Dispatch.

David Scott

AOL

#1 Sep 1, 2009
Tressel is gonna play em one game at a time. And don't underestimate those [a. Middies; b. Penguins c. Zips]

Just once as an experiment I'd like to have Tressel do a press conference under my maple tree and see if squirrels really do drop dead from the air out of sheer boredom.
BpOil

Canal Winchester, OH

#2 Sep 1, 2009
David Scott wrote:
Tressel is gonna play em one game at a time. And don't underestimate those [a. Middies; b. Penguins c. Zips]
Just once as an experiment I'd like to have Tressel do a press conference under my maple tree and see if squirrels really do drop dead from the air out of sheer boredom.
What do you expect him -- or any coach in America -- to say: That the team is looking ahead to USC (or any better opponent)? Don't watch much sports, do you?
Ted

Allegan, MI

#3 Sep 1, 2009
A behind the scenes look at the University of Michigan athletic department http://bit.ly/uofmhitler
David Scott

AOL

#4 Sep 2, 2009
BpOil wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you expect him -- or any coach in America -- to say: That the team is looking ahead to USC (or any better opponent)? Don't watch much sports, do you?
Well, in fairness, May asked boring reporter questions and he got boring stock coach's answers. But you could rerun last years comments about games and nobody'd know the difference.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Naval Academy NCAA Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Fan conflicted about Ohio State-Navy matchup | ... (Nov '10) Oct '13 eli blazeff 4
News 2 of 3 ex-football players at Naval Academy to ... (Oct '13) Oct '13 tloughrey 2
News Bethune-Cookman football player arrested -- Cri... (Apr '08) Apr '13 Shane OConnor 11
News Notre Dame freshman Russell has aptitude and at... (Dec '12) Dec '12 BigDan 1
News Can LSU Defeat Alabama a Second Time? (Dec '11) Dec '11 aFatherofThree 32
News Nike crafts new outfit for Mids (Dec '11) Dec '11 Alexander MacKenzie 1
News East Carolina 17, Navy 7 (Oct '11) Oct '11 Footballfan 1
More from around the web