Morehead State Eagles 2011 Basketball Championship Run

Posted in the Morehead State Eagles NCAA Basketball Forum

SquirrelFisher
#1 Mar 17, 2011
That was crazy!!! Going for the 3 to win it over Louisville takes some serious balls.
sendillegalshome now

Raleigh, NC

#2 Mar 17, 2011
louisville is probably the worst team in the touny,they got their ass kicked the whole game and the better team sure won,go kansas now that is the real deal
Envy And Fear UK Cats

Columbia, KY

#3 Mar 17, 2011
The Golden Eagles were the better team today, but only by a point....I'm happy for Morehead State!! Great win!! Morehead is partying right now I'm sure-- I like the campus area and Cave Run Lake nearby-- it's one of the pretttiest and proudest cities in Kentucky RIGHT NOW!!
That being said.....GO BIG BLUE!!
Envy And Fear UK Cats

Columbia, KY

#4 Mar 18, 2011
OOPS!! I called them the Golden Eagles....they were golden yesterday and best of luck against Richmond!
GO EAGLES!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morehead State Eagles NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Morehead State 62, Louisville 61: A dream scena... (Mar '11) Feb '12 Raven 10
News Louisville expects tough task with Kenneth Faried (Mar '11) Mar '11 Envy And Fear UK ... 4
News Hawaii braces for downturn in travelers from Japan (Mar '11) Mar '11 listen up people 1
News Ohio State-Morehead State preview | BuckeyeXtra (Nov '10) Nov '10 Random 7
News Simpson's 17 points lead Kent State to 63-57 vi... (Dec '09) Apr '10 dre bullock 3
News Former U of L player pleads guilty but mentally... (Dec '07) Jan '10 WORLD WIDE WES 2
News Morehead brought in Tyndall at right time (Aug '09) Aug '09 msu fan 1
More from around the web