(7) Missouri 38 (25) Arkansas 7

(7) Missouri 38 (25) Arkansas 7

There are 1 comment on the KXMA-TV Dickinson story from Jan 1, 2008, titled (7) Missouri 38 (25) Arkansas 7. In it, KXMA-TV Dickinson reports that:

The Missouri Tigers have wrapped up their season with a lopsided 38-7 win over 25th-ranked Ar Kansas in the Cotton Bowl. via KXMA-TV Dickinson

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KXMA-TV Dickinson.

Brisck62

Blue Springs, MO

#1 Jan 1, 2008
I am sorry for AR since they shouldn't have had to play the Tigers. They were severely over matched against a team that's only loses where at the hands of OK. The Tigers have come a long way and should have been playing in a BCS game against that type of competition,(they handily beat two other BCS schools, KU & IL), not a 3rd or 4th place SEC team. MU is going to be even better next year and if they continue to not get the respect they deserve that is fine. It will only keep them playing mad which usually makes you better. PS, AR should have kept there mouths shut and not added to the fire. GO MU!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of Missouri NCAA Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Missouri vs. Illinois: Winners and Losers (Dec '16) Dec '16 Golfitz 1
News Colin Kaepernick says 49ers would welcome gay p... (Feb '14) Sep '16 John Wick 4
News Four-star Texas defender Marvin Terry committed... (Dec '15) Dec '15 Fart news 3
News "Resurrection of Dorial Green Beckham" (Apr '15) Apr '15 tom wingo 2
News Mizzou Basketball Releases 2008-09 Television S... (Nov '08) Mar '15 Lab 3
News Randy Smith: SEC Picks Week 14 (Nov '14) Nov '14 tldooley 1
News Just Let Michael Sam Play (Sep '14) Sep '14 Flatulence Fred 3
More from around the web