Knee injury knocks out Mizzou QB Franklin

Oct 7, 2012 Read more: KCTV5

A botched Missouri extra-point snap and a bobbled punt attempt that led to a safety helped Vanderbilt beat Missouri 19-15 Saturday night, depriving the former Big 12 school of its first SEC win.

Read more
geoP

Maryland Heights, MO

#1 Oct 9, 2012
I think coach Pinkel and his entire staff owe a apology to the university,the students,the alumni,the fans and the great state of Missouri for for effort put forth in the lost to Vanderbuilt. Welcome to the SEC ,we were just taken out at home by the perennial SEC doormat. LOL The Missouri fans and the Missouri family, did not deserve this today.

It was a completely unacceptable performance all the way around.
David Yost, our OC has about 6 plays in his playbook, we’re trying to go East-West in a North-South conference, our secondary couldn’t cover a Jr high team, and Gary Pinkel makes a least one questionable call a game (see fake punt vs UGA).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of Missouri NCAA Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mizzou Basketball Releases 2008-09 Television S... (Nov '08) Mar '15 Lab 3
News Randy Smith: SEC Picks Week 14 Nov '14 tldooley 1
News Just Let Michael Sam Play (Sep '14) Sep '14 Flatulence Fred 3
News Conservative Christians plan protest, boycott o... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Cowboyzz 10
News A comparison of Michael Sam and Tim Tebow's rec... (May '14) May '14 Laughing Bear Fan 3
News Reactions heat up after Michael Sam kisses boyf... (May '14) May '14 Janitard 57
News Seahawks, Rams: DE's Jackson Jeffcoat and Micha... (May '14) May '14 wjn44 1
More from around the web