Bears blown out by winless Aces

Jan 27, 2008 Full story: News-Leader.com - Top Stories

EVANSVILLE - Missouri State reached a new level of inept basketball play on the road Saturday night. via News-Leader.com - Top Stories

Read more
old bear fan

Scottsdale, AZ

#1 Jan 27, 2008
After many many years of bear basketball, I am very concerned about our program and direction. We can't win on the road, we barely pull out wins at home (if we do win) and the crowds and excitement are shrinking quickly. My suggestion would be to re-evaluate and make some changes now. We still have games to play and a season to make. PLEASE GO BEARS!!
Paul

San Jose, CA

#2 Jan 28, 2008
I agree; there have to be changes made. The Bears coaching style and general attitude is in need of radical surgery. Sometimes you have to cut deep to heal properly. But, not now. The conference season is half over. Like our country, we need to rally behind the leaders and hope for the best. Later, in March, let's talk about curing the dying patient.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of Missouri NCAA Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mizzou Basketball Releases 2008-09 Television S... (Nov '08) Mar 13 Lab 3
News Randy Smith: SEC Picks Week 14 Nov '14 tldooley 1
News Just Let Michael Sam Play (Sep '14) Sep '14 Flatulence Fred 3
News Conservative Christians plan protest, boycott o... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Cowboyzz 10
News A comparison of Michael Sam and Tim Tebow's rec... (May '14) May '14 Laughing Bear Fan 3
News Reactions heat up after Michael Sam kisses boyf... (May '14) May '14 Janitard 57
News Seahawks, Rams: DE's Jackson Jeffcoat and Micha... (May '14) May '14 wjn44 1
More from around the web