What Ever Happened to Gus Otto? ST. L...

What Ever Happened to Gus Otto? ST. LOUIS - Whatever happened t...

There are 4 comments on the KOMU-TV Columbia story from Feb 3, 2006, titled What Ever Happened to Gus Otto? ST. LOUIS - Whatever happened t.... In it, KOMU-TV Columbia reports that:

Whatever happened to the first Missouri Tiger to play in a Super Bowl? Before answering that question, let's look at some other former Tigers in pro football's biggest game.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KOMU-TV Columbia.

Rob Cunningham

San Antonio, TX

#1 Feb 7, 2006
So what has happened to Gus?
kdrckrules

United States

#2 Feb 3, 2008
worked with his daughter jullie in late 80s in st louis was working for insurance company but mostly entertained clients playing golf great job. Beautiful well manored daughter who surely came from great parents.
Katie Adams

United States

#3 Apr 6, 2008
Gus was helping with a fundraiser for the St. Louis Crisis Nursery in St. Louis when I saw him about 1999.
Nathan

Ballwin, MO

#4 Jul 25, 2009
Gus belongs to meadowbrook country club in Ballwin, Mo

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of Missouri NCAA Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Missouri vs. Illinois: Winners and Losers (Dec '16) Dec '16 Golfitz 1
News Colin Kaepernick says 49ers would welcome gay p... (Feb '14) Sep '16 John Wick 4
News Four-star Texas defender Marvin Terry committed... (Dec '15) Dec '15 Fart news 3
News "Resurrection of Dorial Green Beckham" (Apr '15) Apr '15 tom wingo 2
News Mizzou Basketball Releases 2008-09 Television S... (Nov '08) Mar '15 Lab 3
News Randy Smith: SEC Picks Week 14 (Nov '14) Nov '14 tldooley 1
News Just Let Michael Sam Play (Sep '14) Sep '14 Flatulence Fred 3
More from around the web