Panic in the locker room?

Panic in the locker room?

There are 82 comments on the Milwaukee Journal-Sentinal story from Feb 11, 2014, titled Panic in the locker room?. In it, Milwaukee Journal-Sentinal reports that:

In fact, you've been naked, over the course of your life, in front of many gay men, at least if you have more than a few years on you.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Milwaukee Journal-Sentinal.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Hey

United States

#116 Feb 17, 2014
Alright folks. I'm not gay, but I don't see the problem with naked guys in the locker room? Just change your clothes, shower, and go...it's not that difficult. Just mind your business and everyone else does the same. My gym has open shower and sauna and I know a few guys whoa ARE gay there and they just mind their own business as well...they don't stare or 'show off' or anything. They go to the gym to work out, not to cruise. Only ONCE an older guy (over 55) was obviously staring in the sauna and started to touch himself. I looked at his face and plainly told him I wasn't interested and that was quite gross to do in public...he apologized and I left, never had a problem again.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#117 Feb 17, 2014
So What !?
C.Miller made the athlete cry, like Oprah & Barbara W., she made him think of his brother.
She had to go 'there' or lose her shot at celebrity.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Missouri Tigers NCAA Football Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Razorbacks (Nov '16) Nov '16 Hog Stomp 1
News Colin Kaepernick says 49ers would welcome gay p... (Feb '14) Sep '16 John Wick 4
News Randy Smith: SEC Picks Week 14 (Nov '14) Nov '14 tldooley 1
News Just Let Michael Sam Play (Sep '14) Sep '14 Flatulence Fred 3
News Conservative Christians plan protest, boycott o... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Cowboyzz 10
News A comparison of Michael Sam and Tim Tebow's rec... (May '14) May '14 Laughing Bear Fan 3
News Reactions heat up after Michael Sam kisses boyf... (May '14) May '14 Janitard 57
More from around the web