Tigers Great Fit for SEC
Razorback Fan and Tigers

Jacksonville, AR

#1 Oct 18, 2011
As a Razorback Fan (Wife a Tiger Fan) I think The Tigers Would be a Great Fit in the SEC,More Revenue More Exposure,and They are right next to Arkansas,Kentucky and Tennesse.What Better Rival Games?? I Say Tigers Come on In,its a "TOUGH" League but you would work and be a Good Fit in the SEC West
Yeah Ole Miss

United States

#2 Oct 19, 2011
is lonely at the bottom
wolfman

United States

#3 Dec 20, 2011
Missouri's record against the SEC 20-8-1. That's a lot of people want to be you record, not a lonely record. Sorry to break some news to the SEC brainwashed, but outside of the 1-2 repeat powers in each of the BCS conferences there is not a consistent edge to any conference. Just look at the Bowl games where team's ranked from #4 down played from different conferences.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Missouri Tigers NCAA Football Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Randy Smith: SEC Picks Week 14 (Nov '14) Nov '14 tldooley 1
News Just Let Michael Sam Play (Sep '14) Sep '14 Flatulence Fred 3
News Conservative Christians plan protest, boycott o... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Cowboyzz 10
News A comparison of Michael Sam and Tim Tebow's rec... (May '14) May '14 Laughing Bear Fan 3
News Reactions heat up after Michael Sam kisses boyf... (May '14) May '14 Janitard 57
News Seahawks, Rams: DE's Jackson Jeffcoat and Micha... (May '14) May '14 wjn44 1
News Rams See Business As Usual After Sam Pick (May '14) May '14 Roster Knife 9
More from around the web