Ohio State to play Butler at Hinkle

Ohio State to play Butler at Hinkle

There are 4 comments on the The Indianapolis Star story from Jul 18, 2007, titled Ohio State to play Butler at Hinkle. In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

Butler has set its basketball game against Ohio State for Saturday, Dec. 1, at Hinkle Fieldhouse.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

The Truth

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Jul 18, 2007
This was supposed to be last year, but The Wooden Tradition asked the teams to split up and play different teams. Go Dawgs! I'll be there to watch the Buckeyes lose at Hinkle.
BU Season Ticket Holder

United States

#2 Jul 18, 2007
Now that Oden, Conley, and Cook are gone it should be a quality non-conference win.
Mark

Indianapolis, IN

#3 Jul 18, 2007
This is just great for Ohio State, the players from a different part of the midwest get to play at one of the greatest venues in college basketball. I went to a Butler game last year and the crowd was electric. I can only imagine what it is going to be like on Dec. 1.
Buckeye

Dublin, OH

#4 Jul 18, 2007
Funny, being the Big Dog. Butler? Win, lose, OK. Ho Hum. Enjoy Bulldogs. Frankly, we don't care one way or the other.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mississippi State Bulldogs NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tornado hits near Ga. Dome, halts SEC tourney (Mar '08) Aug '12 Greg 2
News Renardo Sidney: What went wrong? (Jul '12) Jul '12 bballer 1
Sportsmanship (Mar '12) Mar '12 UK FAN 1
News Akron men's basketball team gets victory at Mis... (Nov '11) Nov '11 Buck-off 1
News Kanter scandal was bound to happen (Sep '10) Sep '10 Concerned 1
News College men's basketball: Ex-UCLA coach Steve L... (Apr '10) Apr '10 Brew In 1
miss. st. displays lack of class (Feb '10) Mar '10 Mark 4
More from around the web