Houston Nutt Hired at Ole Miss

Houston Nutt Hired at Ole Miss

There are 2 comments on the OTB Sports story from Nov 27, 2007, titled Houston Nutt Hired at Ole Miss. In it, OTB Sports reports that:

Houston Nutt has been hired by the University of Mississippi , literally hours after quitting at Arkansas. via OTB Sports

Join the discussion below, or Read more at OTB Sports.

GEELS

Little Rock, AR

#1 Nov 28, 2007
YALL ARE LUCKY TO GETTING HOUSTON NUTT JUST HOPE THAT YOUR FANS TREAT HIM BETTER THAN THE SO CALLED LOYAL HOG FANS DID.
No1OleMissfan8

United States

#2 Nov 28, 2007
I'm sure that I speak for most of the Rebel Nation, when I say that we are Proud to have Houston Nutt for our coach. We are nutts over Houston..lol!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mississippi Rebels NCAA Football Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News LSU's offense couldn't help the defense in the ... (Oct '13) Oct '13 joey 1
News Hot Reads: Saturday nears, and we smell upsets (Sep '13) Sep '13 Mizzou Fan 1
News Respect Hunting (May '13) May '13 Karvellis Lee 1
Rory Johnson LB from Vicksburg/Hinds Comm. College (Aug '06) Mar '13 tim 3
News Top-ranked Crimson Tide get back to SEC work ag... (Sep '12) Sep '12 BigDan 3
News Trent Richardson Heisman Finalist: Alabama RB A... (Dec '11) Dec '11 Tim rhodes 1
News Houston Nutt gone at Ole Miss (Nov '11) Nov '11 jesco 2
More from around the web