Gators must be ready for Ole Miss qua...

Gators must be ready for Ole Miss quarterback Snead

There are 15 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Sep 22, 2008, titled Gators must be ready for Ole Miss quarterback Snead. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

The Gators defense needs to apply pressure up front to force Snead into mistakes.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

yeagators

United States

#1 Sep 22, 2008
Gators by 30.....
marko

Orlando, FL

#2 Sep 22, 2008
i beleive this gator team has matured from last year,and will stay totally focused against all games/teams they face this year..they are focused and are most talented team in country this year..they can give usc total match up problems witht heir elusive speed,playmakers all over the feild.and the defense has looked great...go gators..national chamionship...this team is so talented,they should win it all...georgia is solid,but not enough big time speed and playmakers to keep up with florida,and usc will hurt by tebo style game..
marko

Orlando, FL

#3 Sep 22, 2008
this is championship year for gators! i truly beleive that...
Get Real

Pompano Beach, FL

#4 Sep 22, 2008
Are you kidding, get ready for Ole Miss? The Gators 84-0. These teams should not even be on the same field. No one can stop the Gators!
Moreno Running Machine

Boca Raton, FL

#5 Sep 23, 2008
yeagators wrote:
Gators by 30.....
hello there, My name is Moreno and I ran all over the place vs. you gine lizards last year, heck I'm still running in your mind... should I do the same next time we meet? and wear my black shirt and celebrate @ the endzone in your face? Go DAWGS go UGA!
yeagators

United States

#6 Sep 23, 2008
Moreno Running Machine wrote:
<quoted text>
hello there, My name is Moreno and I ran all over the place vs. you gine lizards last year, heck I'm still running in your mind... should I do the same next time we meet? and wear my black shirt and celebrate @ the endzone in your face? Go DAWGS go UGA!
Relax

We're 15-2 against Ga. in the past 17 years and you have one (1) NC in football in 1991...

please....
Moreno Running Machine

Boca Raton, FL

#7 Sep 23, 2008
yeagators wrote:
<quoted text>
Relax
We're 15-2 against Ga. in the past 17 years and you have one (1) NC in football in 1991...
please....
should I run all over you guys again? could you stop me? did it upset you when we celabrated IN YOUR END ZONE in YOUR FACE??? relax???? you're scared! GO DAWGS!!!!!!
Moreno Running Machine

Boca Raton, FL

#8 Sep 23, 2008
yeagators wrote:
<quoted text>
Relax
please....
LITTLE LIZARDS! you're no Gators!

Since: Sep 07

Greensboro, NC

#9 Sep 25, 2008
yeagators wrote:
<quoted text>
Relax
please....
I think your stat is incorrect - it was 1981 - the LAST TIME UGA won a NC. You're right though, with their record since Spurrier took over UF, you would think they would have a little more humility. They need an enzone celebration to get them motivated enough to beat us? Pitiful! Our defense is game matured - seasoned & talented. They will stop Moreno. We had no running game last year & Tebow was playing with a nagging shoulder injury. Seasoned defense + 3 talented running backs + a healthy Tebow = misery for the Dawgs!! GO Gators!!
Moreno Running Machine

Boca Raton, FL

#10 Sep 25, 2008
G8RDAVE wrote:
<quoted text>
I think your stat is incorrect - it was 1981 - the LAST TIME UGA won a NC. You're right though, with their record since Spurrier took over UF, you would think they would have a little more humility. They need an enzone celebration to get them motivated enough to beat us? Pitiful! Our defense is game matured - seasoned & talented. They will stop Moreno. We had no running game last year & Tebow was playing with a nagging shoulder injury. Seasoned defense + 3 talented running backs + a healthy Tebow = misery for the Dawgs!! GO Gators!!
SHOULD i wear the black uniform and run the ball down your faces again? you're scary little lizards!

Since: Sep 07

Greensboro, NC

#11 Sep 25, 2008
Moreno Running Machine wrote:
<quoted text>SHOULD i wear the black uniform and run the ball down your faces again? you're scary little lizards!
Typical mentality of UGA (or lack there of)- can't think of anything intelligent to say, so he recycles one of his previous ones. SO glad I'm a Gator & not a HATER!! I just hope that Meyer doesn't run the score up TOO high.
Moreno Running Machine

Boca Raton, FL

#12 Sep 26, 2008
G8RDAVE wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical mentality of UGA (or lack there of)- can't think of anything intelligent to say, so he recycles one of his previous ones. SO glad I'm a Gator & not a HATER!! I just hope that Meyer doesn't run the score up TOO high.
you live in the past you I figure I repeat myself, to you past living gators...I feel you're scared that I will run all over your face again?
we just beat you down

United States

#13 Sep 28, 2008
Get Real wrote:
Are you kidding, get ready for Ole Miss? The Gators 84-0. These teams should not even be on the same field. No one can stop the Gators!
I am confused as to why we should not both be on the field at the same time. Is it because 3 out of the last 4 times we have been on the field together, the Rebels have ROMPED THAT GATOR TAIL!?!! Adios Nat'l Championship hopes! And tell Tebow to suck it up and take his beating like a man--that was shameful!
Skeeter

Boca Raton, FL

#14 Sep 29, 2008
we just beat you down wrote:
<quoted text>
I am confused as to why we should not both be on the field at the same time. Is it because 3 out of the last 4 times we have been on the field together, the Rebels have ROMPED THAT GATOR TAIL!?!! Adios Nat'l Championship hopes! And tell Tebow to suck it up and take his beating like a man--that was shameful!
be nice to the Gators please
Duh

Orlando, FL

#19 Sep 29, 2008
Get Real wrote:
Who's "getting real" now?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mississippi Rebels NCAA Football Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Top Five Camp Questions for Ole Miss (Sep '16) Sep '16 Jim McCauley 1
News LSU's offense couldn't help the defense in the ... (Oct '13) Oct '13 joey 1
News Hot Reads: Saturday nears, and we smell upsets (Sep '13) Sep '13 Mizzou Fan 1
News Respect Hunting (May '13) May '13 Karvellis Lee 1
Rory Johnson LB from Vicksburg/Hinds Comm. College (Aug '06) Mar '13 tim 3
News Top-ranked Crimson Tide get back to SEC work ag... (Sep '12) Sep '12 BigDan 3
News Trent Richardson Heisman Finalist: Alabama RB A... (Dec '11) Dec '11 Tim rhodes 1
More from around the web