Brett Favre Leaving the Green Bay Pac...

Brett Favre Leaving the Green Bay Packers is Officially Official Maybe or is He Staying in the NFL

There are 3 comments on the Associated Content story from Jul 14, 2008, titled Brett Favre Leaving the Green Bay Packers is Officially Official Maybe or is He Staying in the NFL. In it, Associated Content reports that:

Font Font In tears Brett Favre tells the world that he is retiring not only from the Green Bay Packers, but from the NFL entirely.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Associated Content.

TERRY

Milwaukee, WI

#1 Aug 6, 2008
Leave already we are sick of seeing you cry and sick of saying you won't be back. Please go already and don't come back. Let him sign with who ever he wants it doesn't mean he will do well it takes a team not one player to win a game. I say let him go I won't miss him.
Billy Bob Jr

Pewaukee, WI

#2 Oct 8, 2008
Im sick and tired of Bret farve he play for who ever he wants he still sucks nobody ever liked him!!!!!!!!!!
Buzz Killinton

Toronto, Canada

#3 Oct 8, 2008
I'm sick and tired of people replying to old posts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mississippi Rebels NCAA Football Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Top Five Camp Questions for Ole Miss (Sep '16) Sep '16 Jim McCauley 1
News LSU's offense couldn't help the defense in the ... (Oct '13) Oct '13 joey 1
News Hot Reads: Saturday nears, and we smell upsets (Sep '13) Sep '13 Mizzou Fan 1
News Respect Hunting (May '13) May '13 Karvellis Lee 1
Rory Johnson LB from Vicksburg/Hinds Comm. College (Aug '06) Mar '13 tim 3
News Top-ranked Crimson Tide get back to SEC work ag... (Sep '12) Sep '12 BigDan 3
News Trent Richardson Heisman Finalist: Alabama RB A... (Dec '11) Dec '11 Tim rhodes 1
More from around the web