Ole Miss upsets Texas Tech in Cotton ...

Ole Miss upsets Texas Tech in Cotton Bowl

There are 2 comments on the WDJT story from Jan 2, 2009, titled Ole Miss upsets Texas Tech in Cotton Bowl. In it, WDJT reports that:

Rebels shoot down the Red Raiders. Ole Miss isn't just the team that handed Florida its only loss.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WDJT.

caltenn11

Crossville, TN

#1 Jan 3, 2009
Only those who don't follow SEC football would consider this an upset and the same for Vanderbilt against BC..The Big 12 or whatever they are called get the press for their big scores..The Big East gets the press just because they are in the East..I now live in Tennessee but I am originally from Big 10 country and believe me, they play the best brand of football right here in the SEC..I believe that Tim Tebow (the real Heisman) will put the exclamation point on against Oklahoma..

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Since: Dec 06

Cleveland, Ms,

#2 Jan 4, 2009
wasn't an upset, it was an ass whipping

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mississippi Rebels NCAA Football Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Top Five Camp Questions for Ole Miss (Sep '16) Sep '16 Jim McCauley 1
News LSU's offense couldn't help the defense in the ... (Oct '13) Oct '13 joey 1
News Hot Reads: Saturday nears, and we smell upsets (Sep '13) Sep '13 Mizzou Fan 1
News Respect Hunting (May '13) May '13 Karvellis Lee 1
Rory Johnson LB from Vicksburg/Hinds Comm. College (Aug '06) Mar '13 tim 3
News Top-ranked Crimson Tide get back to SEC work ag... (Sep '12) Sep '12 BigDan 3
News Trent Richardson Heisman Finalist: Alabama RB A... (Dec '11) Dec '11 Tim rhodes 1
More from around the web