Ole Miss stuns No. 4 Florida 31-30

Ole Miss stuns No. 4 Florida 31-30

There are 23 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Sep 27, 2008, titled Ole Miss stuns No. 4 Florida 31-30. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

Houston Nutt needed just five games to get a signature win at Mississippi. Jevan Snead threw two touchdown passes, ran for another score and led the Rebels to a stunning 31-30 victory at No.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“embrassed buckeye fan”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#26 Sep 27, 2008
Max wrote:
<quoted text>
The Big 12 is one of the top conferences in the country, but they don't have the top to bottom strength, at least currently, that the SEC has.
That's why just winning the SEC conference championship in the last few years has been a very difficult task.
Certainly, the BiG 12 did even play for the national championship, let alone win it, two years in a row. The SEC did. So what is your problem?
You are off the topic. The mian idea behind what I wrote is simply. I will make it easy for you. The fact when all the other big power houses like Oklahoma , WVU , Ohio State , USC ect lose you guys in the south say they suck or they are overrated. When its a sec team losing to a weak sec team you use your conference as a scape goat.
BUCKEYE AND NOLE

Bellefonte, PA

#27 Sep 27, 2008
Tim Tebow NAMBLA Gaytors wrote:
I just wasn't up to par today, my boyfriend boned me so hard last nite i was distracted today, sorry....AMEN
Don't make fun of Tebow or God. Keep it simple. But it was much fun watching them get beat by the Rebels...bwaahahahahahhhaaa.
Hunter

United States

#28 Sep 28, 2008
BUCKEYE AND NOLE wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't make fun of Tebow or God. Keep it simple. But it was much fun watching them get beat by the Rebels...bwaahahahahahhhaaa.
Was it as much fun as watching the USC-Ohio State game? bwaahahahahahaha.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mississippi Rebels NCAA Football Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News LSU's offense couldn't help the defense in the ... (Oct '13) Oct '13 joey 1
News Hot Reads: Saturday nears, and we smell upsets (Sep '13) Sep '13 Mizzou Fan 1
News Respect Hunting (May '13) May '13 Karvellis Lee 1
Rory Johnson LB from Vicksburg/Hinds Comm. College (Aug '06) Mar '13 tim 3
News Top-ranked Crimson Tide get back to SEC work ag... (Sep '12) Sep '12 BigDan 3
News Trent Richardson Heisman Finalist: Alabama RB A... (Dec '11) Dec '11 Tim rhodes 1
News Houston Nutt gone at Ole Miss (Nov '11) Nov '11 jesco 2
More from around the web