Ole Miss stuns No. 4 Florida 31-30

Full story: South Florida Sun-Sentinel

Houston Nutt needed just five games to get a signature win at Mississippi. Jevan Snead threw two touchdown passes, ran for another score and led the Rebels to a stunning 31-30 victory at No.
Comments
1 - 20 of 23 Comments Last updated Sep 28, 2008
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
blackwell

Loxahatchee, FL

#1 Sep 27, 2008
FLORIDA LOST TO a GIRLS SCHOOL. ALL THEY PLAY ARE LOUSY TEAMS!
STFU

United States

#2 Sep 27, 2008
Ouch!
Max

Banner Elk, NC

#3 Sep 27, 2008
blackwell wrote:
Well, they don't play UNC, but they did play UM, and handled them.

“Beyond all comprehension”

Since: Dec 06

The Moon

#5 Sep 27, 2008
Nicely done Ole Miss ..

I hope Gatoralum is crying in his alphabet soup trying to find out how to spell "choke" .
Max

Banner Elk, NC

#6 Sep 27, 2008
Urban Myer is going to go down as the coach who squandered the most offensive talent in history if he doesn't change his offenses to consistently include a running back other than Tebow. Since Tebow is, as best, an average passer, there must be more emphasis on a solid running game beyond Tebow himself.

Further, the speedy wide outs are only marginally effective because Tebow is not an accurate long ball passer. The Gators are missing Cornelius Igram because passers such as Tebow will be most effective throwing medium range passes to tall receivers who can out leap defenders.

Right now this team is looking another 8-4 season at best.

“embrassed buckeye fan”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#8 Sep 27, 2008
It amazes me how irrational and out of touch southern sec fans are. USC loses to Oklahoma state and Stanford they say USC is not good and overrated. Oklahoma does great in a conference that is just as good with way better quarter back and they lose to WVU they say the same thing. Same thing with OSU losing to Illini. Now when a sec team loses to a sec team they use the conference as their scapegoat. Sorry. Ole Miss is mediocre at best. Tenn loses to UCLA who was blown to pieces by BYU. 59-0. Last year Michigan lost to App state . In return Michigan beat Florida in a home bowl game. It is funny how silent SEC fans get when their hypothosises are shot to shit.
Mark

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#9 Sep 27, 2008
Gators stink. Losing to lowly Missisippi?? Too funny.
Hunter

Pompano Beach, FL

#10 Sep 27, 2008
blackwell wrote:
You are truly CLUELESS Lisa!
Cody

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#11 Sep 27, 2008
Lee Corso picks Bama to beat Ga. If that happens, and T.C.U. upsets Okla. What a great College Football Season we will have.
Cody

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#12 Sep 27, 2008
blackwell wrote:
Those were some of the best girl athlete's I ever watched.
HMMM

United States

#13 Sep 27, 2008
This is a message from Gods Word to Urban Myer:

Pride commeth before the fall.

Thank you for fullfulling the Scriptures.
Moe

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#14 Sep 27, 2008
we f"ing suck. Plain and simple. Mullen needs to go and Tebow needs to figure out how to hit wide open receivers. We also might want to remember to use a pretty good field goal kicker. I hope Mullen and Meyer don't sleep for a week over this one. Maybe we can make it to the Outback again and get smoked?
Max

Banner Elk, NC

#15 Sep 27, 2008
fightfan wrote:
It amazes me how irrational and out of touch southern sec fans are. USC loses to Oklahoma state and Stanford they say USC is not good and overrated. Oklahoma does great in a conference that is just as good with way better quarter back and they lose to WVU they say the same thing. Same thing with OSU losing to Illini. Now when a sec team loses to a sec team they use the conference as their scapegoat. Sorry. Ole Miss is mediocre at best. Tenn loses to UCLA who was blown to pieces by BYU. 59-0. Last year Michigan lost to App state . In return Michigan beat Florida in a home bowl game. It is funny how silent SEC fans get when their hypothosises are shot to ****.
The Big 12 is one of the top conferences in the country, but they don't have the top to bottom strength, at least currently, that the SEC has.
That's why just winning the SEC conference championship in the last few years has been a very difficult task.

Certainly, the BiG 12 did even play for the national championship, let alone win it, two years in a row. The SEC did. So what is your problem?
Max

Banner Elk, NC

#16 Sep 27, 2008
....did NOT even play.....
Moe

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#17 Sep 27, 2008
I really do question UM fans coming on here talking trash when you just lost to UNC? We still kicked your a$$. What does that make UM? Carrollton?
bigjohnrm

United States

#18 Sep 27, 2008
Nothing like a little humble pie on a Saturday afternoon.
Hunter

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#19 Sep 27, 2008
Thats like Alabama losing to Louisiana Monroe. Just a pathetic team in a pathetic conference.
Hunter

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#21 Sep 27, 2008
Forget Tebow in the NFL. Or the Heisman.
Tim Tebow NAMBLA Gaytors

United States

#23 Sep 27, 2008
Where are yeagators and gatoralum to run there big mouths now? and they talk crap about us...like i said you have all veteran talent and the "U" has rookies, good thing you dont play us next year you wussies, all smoke and mirrors..the gayturds of gainesville
Hunter

Pompano Beach, FL

#24 Sep 27, 2008
Tim Tebow NAMBLA Gaytors wrote:
Where are yeagators and gatoralum to run there big mouths now? and they talk crap about us...like i said you have all veteran talent and the "U" has rookies, good thing you dont play us next year you wussies, all smoke and mirrors..the gayturds of gainesville
Another clueless Cane fan! The Gators actually started a younger team than the Canes! Speak of wussies! What happened to your Canes? They got punked by North Carolina! Good job Butch! You can't even compete in that weak ACC!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mississippi Rebels NCAA Football Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LSU's offense couldn't help the defense in the ... (Oct '13) Oct '13 joey 1
Hot Reads: Saturday nears, and we smell upsets (Sep '13) Sep '13 Mizzou Fan 1
Respect Hunting (May '13) May '13 Karvellis Lee 1
Rory Johnson LB from Vicksburg/Hinds Comm. College (Aug '06) Mar '13 tim 3
Top-ranked Crimson Tide get back to SEC work ag... (Sep '12) Sep '12 BigDan 3
Trent Richardson Heisman Finalist: Alabama RB A... (Dec '11) Dec '11 Tim rhodes 1
Houston Nutt gone at Ole Miss (Nov '11) Nov '11 jesco 2
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Mississippi Rebels NCAA Football People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••