Vikings Could Play at TCF Bank Stadium

Vikings Could Play at TCF Bank Stadium

There are 2 comments on the Fox Sports story from May 11, 2012, titled Vikings Could Play at TCF Bank Stadium. In it, Fox Sports reports that:

The University of Minnesota and the Minnesota Vikings have agreed to a Letter of Intent which allows the Vikings' use of TCF Bank Stadium during potential construction at the current Metrodome site of a new stadium for the National Football League franchise.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox Sports.

Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

#1 May 14, 2012
I'm wondering how priority will be assigned to season ticket holders since it is not the exact same seating arrangement? Could PSL's come into play at TCF for the right to have decent seats there and then have those priority numbers transferred to the new Metrodump? I sense long-term season ticket holders getting screwed by corporations. Saw that happen here in Dungver
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

#2 May 14, 2012
That is a hell of a double-header! A U of M loss on Saturday followed by a Vikings loss on Sunday.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minnesota Golden Gophers NCAA Football Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bigotry couldn't stop former Seminole Ernie Cook (Dec '07) Apr '14 Michaud Cook 18
News NFL Draft: Minnesota's Hageman is rare top draf... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Tom 1
News Wilson Signs With Minnesota (Dec '12) Dec '12 MrnnGold 1
News Minnesota's do-it-all threat MarQueis Gray seek... (Dec '12) Dec '12 MrnnGold 1
News Wilkie's Development Draws Local Interest (Nov '12) Nov '12 minnesota gophers... 1
News Hartman: After false hope, U must face reality (Sep '11) Sep '11 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Hartman: Vikings set sights on stadium site (Aug '11) Aug '11 Laughing Bear Fan 1
More from around the web