Colton Iverson, on leaving Gophers: '...

Colton Iverson, on leaving Gophers: 'I wish Gopher Nation the best of luck'

There are 46 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Mar 26, 2011, titled Colton Iverson, on leaving Gophers: 'I wish Gopher Nation the best of luck'. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

University of Minnesota junior forward-center Colton Iverson said he has been granted a release from his scholarship and will transfer to another school.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
ndakota

Homer, NE

#43 Mar 28, 2011
do these kids want to win and buy into a program or do they just want to say they got a letter in their sport. This game is bigger than any kid, with whatever talent. but without the passion for the game no coach can make them a superstar or bring the team to the next level. i say cut all the kids that are just going through the motions and keep the ones that dream of better days. Tubbys a great coach and i hope he stays. It appears he has another great class coming in next year
Tim

Minneapolis, MN

#44 Mar 29, 2011
Oh no, where are we going to find someone to turn the ballover six times a game like Colton did..
Tim

Minneapolis, MN

#45 Mar 29, 2011
The Hard Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it possible to write a stupider, more juvenile comment than this?
Probably not but I am ashamed to admit it made me chuckle
PeteP

Babbitt, MN

#46 Mar 30, 2011
Glad to see this slug go. No spark in his play. Wish him well in a lower division where he belongs. Tubby missed on this one.
The Hard Truth

Northome, MN

#47 Mar 30, 2011
Tim wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably not but I am ashamed to admit it made me chuckle
You wouldn't chuckle if it were your own kid saying something so mean-spirited, or if someone was saying it about your kid.
sorb

Minneapolis, MN

#48 Mar 30, 2011
Tim wrote:
Oh no, where are we going to find someone to turn the ballover six times a game like Colton did..
Colton averaged 1.5 turnovers per game.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minnesota Golden Gophers NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sansevere's Huddle: Tubby hindered Gophers' Col... (Mar '10) Aug '13 Ellen 15
News Minnesota fires Tubby Smith; going after Shaka? (Mar '13) Mar '13 PB in St Paul 2
News IU's loss to Minnesota, Big 10 Title possibilit... (Mar '13) Mar '13 STEVE MINNICK 1
News Minnesota vs. Indiana: Start Time, Live Stream,... (Jan '13) Jan '13 mei 1
News Pregame Shootaround 1.9.2013: Minnesota-Illinoi... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Weatherman1496 1
News Attorneys for Gophers' Mbakwe move to dismiss v... (May '11) Mar '12 CRASSUS 4
News Gophers' Ralph Sampson declares for NBA draft (Apr '11) May '11 burns 42
More from around the web